please help my plants wont grow

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

Ive been growing for a long time and just recently moved into a new house i cut clones 2.5 months ago and have transplanted them from solo cups to half gallons to 3 gallon pots. I have them in a 8×4 tent under an open winged large. Hood with a 600 watt bulb. Ive done this before and grew large bushy plant. Im going on a month now and they havemt grown. Everything is green but they dont grow.

What problem am i running into. I already checked the PH of the soil and its 6.6 i even have the light raised in the tent to induce stretching amd they wont do anything

Please help

lollipopman

lollipopman

I would like to know too, just had this problem last month. Since I'm on a 3 week cycle I went ahead on putting them in flower.

I'm in coco, clone then into solo cups then into flower usually they would be foot tall but they didn't get over 6 inches

kushdaking

kushdaking

Yea someone needs to spread some knowledge because my perpetual is 4 weeks behind and i got taxes and inspectors to pay lol

B

budfarmer

I think there was a thread here or at IC on runted stunted dud plants turned out to be fusarium, I am also dealing with fusarium right now which has really blown a huge hole in my bank account it took over a year to figure this out in my case. Have you found in your plants that the plant is developing branch nodes close together ? much shorter distance than normal from branch node to branch node ?

lollipopman

lollipopman

Just read up on it. Man I hope I don't have it. Will investigate it more tomorrow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's exceedingly difficult to help when such a dearth of husbandry information is provided. Let alone not a single photograph. Just sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom