Please Help my seedlings are dying

• Thread starter Cy12341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cy12341

Cy12341

The seedlings seem like they're still growing, but is there anything I can do to help them?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Check back to aquas thread, i think he starts feeding at the first real leaf set but dont quote me on that the info will be in the coco thread. Island is right; Your almost past the hump here, once you get past seedling stage and into a bigger pot and rapid growth this will be a distant memory. Do you have a PH meter? A runoff test would be good to make sure the PH is where you want it. keep a eye out for bugs as well.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

60x hand scope for insects. If this is going to be more than a hobby for ya might want to get a scope camera combo. They range from 30$ to maybe 700...lol....

The insect scope will do for most insects with exception to the tiny little fuckers, they need 120x just to start with and upto 200+ those being some of the mites growers deal with...they look happier.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Your looking good my friend, your outta the harsh stuff and should hit rapid growth anytime now!!! Looks like you could use a it more coco around those transplants and water them in good!!! Nows when you want to start feeding, start low, like 100-150 ppm and then bump it up weekly until you get a lil burn. Also i think you want to rock some Ca Mg with coco, refer back to aquas thread for more on that....Remember to keep it moist and your on track to kill it!!!!!!

Cy12341

Cy12341

Your looking good my friend, your outta the harsh stuff and should hit rapid growth anytime now!!! Looks like you could use a it more coco around those transplants and water them in good!!! Nows when you want to start feeding, start low, like 100-150 ppm and then bump it up weekly until you get a lil burn. Also i think you want to rock some Ca Mg with coco, refer back to aquas thread for more on that....Remember to keep it moist and your on track to kill it!!!!!!
Thanks I appreciate the advice.

Top Bottom