Please help my sick plant...

• Thread starter Raiders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raiders

Hello,

Can someone see if they know by experience why my fan leaves are turning dark purple? It's only on the top layer of the plant as seen in the photos. The bottom of the plants looks healthy. Any advice will be taken seriously, thank you everyone!

Day 32 of flower
Medium, ocean forest potting soil
Drip hydro feed
Ph 6.2 -6.5
Run off pH 6.0 - 6.1
LED Spectres x660 phaser 18" from canopy
Day time temp 81-82
Night time temp 77-78
Humidity 60%

Please help my sick plant
Please help my sick plant 2
Please help my sick plant 3
Please help my sick plant 4
Please help my sick plant 5
figolus

figolus

Dark green ...I feel like the leaves are starting to form an eagle's claw no?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

When you say "drip hydro feed," how often is that running? The plant looks over-fed (dark green in flower, some burned tips) and over-watered (leaf texture and thickness). I've run OF many times, and wouldn't put it under a constant drip...it holds on to water too long.

R

Raiders

Sorry, drip hydro is the actual name of the nutrients.. it's not a drip feed. I feed using a hose, maybe every 2-3 days, 2 days for the pots who dry out faster.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Sorry, drip hydro is the actual name of the nutrients.. it's not a drip feed. I feed using a hose, maybe every 2-3 days, 2 days for the pots who dry out faster.
D'oh! I didn't know that was a nute line. I would try spacing out the watering a bit more. Let the pot get light, water slowly to runoff, and then wait to water again until the pot is light.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Purple leaves can be either genetic or due to cold

Don’t stress about the colour of the fan leaves it’s a trait some seak out

Raise the light as said and follow what art said about watering

Raise the light to 20-30” don’t be afraid to raise it higher quite a few have there leds as far away as possible to a point mines 36” away at the moment and dimmed to 80”

Don’t run leds on there max setting always dim it none of us have leds at 100%

You might be a bit heavy on the ferts especially n

Last edited:
R

Raiders

D'oh! I didn't know that was a nute line. I would try spacing out the watering a bit more. Let the pot get light, water slowly to runoff, and then wait to water again until the pot is light.
Ty so much, I kind of felt like I many have been watering it too frequently so that's good you also agree.

R

Raiders

Purple leaves can be either genetic or due to cold

Don’t stress about the colour of the fan leaves it’s a trait some seak out

Raise the light as said and follow what art said about watering

You might be a bit heavy on the ferts especially n
Thank you for your feedback, I'll do as said!

figolus

figolus

Personally I have never respected the cultivation patterns proposed by the manufacturers. I have always divided the dosage by two. I think he is
essential to also understand the needs of your plants. it's easier to make up for a deficiency than an overflow. hoping that this advice will be of use to you.

Top Bottom