Please Help Need Some Help.

• Thread starter OrEgOnDANK86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
lol @gnome if i had my camera batteries charged up id get some pics posted of my garden outside.. tomatoes and shit...

But im far from ready to setup any kinda real grow.. Ive picked up little things here and there but not enough to feel confident in going start to finish yet.

G gnome

G gnome

lol @gnome if i had my camera batteries charged up id get some pics posted of my garden outside.. tomatoes and shit...

But im far from ready to setup any kinda real grow.. Ive picked up little things here and there but not enough to feel confident in going start to finish yet.
Ya just gotta jump right in!!! The waters fine haha

Smerb

Smerb

Dabbie you need to not doubt your knowledge. He did put a funny time schedule out there.18-16???? Stick your finger in the soil at least an inch down, if it's soaking no water. The bottom of the pot does not dry out. Weigh the pot when watered. And when it's dry do the same . Details is right,hook em up.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Like i said i still got the Law to contend with.. I'll break some laws but felonys i tend to shy away from ;)

Homesteader

Homesteader

Like i said i still got the Law to contend with.. I'll break some laws but felonys i tend to shy away from ;)
"An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law"
Martin Luther King Jr.

You may be better off finding a friendly state. More and more out there.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
"An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law"
Martin Luther King Jr.

You may be better off finding a friendly state. More and more out there.

I live with my family and i don't quite own this house yet :P So i have to be respectful... I'm not going to risk my future inheritance over weed.

And i sure the hell ain't gonna move over a plant man.. I can wait to see what happens with the laws and perhaps one day grow inside if i needa break the law..

I appreciate everyones encouragement and all but its just not a good time :D

Homesteader

Homesteader

Got to respect a person who has integrity and respect. Grow hops indoors! just kidding that would be an awful idea......

Bannacis

Bannacis

Since it's in recovery back off on the light some so its metabolism is slowed a little.
Is your light a 1600 Mars? instead of Max. It's about 700 watts true power, but an led has an intense spectrum and with over feeding...woohoo I had the same effect with a Mars 300, Too close to plant and they drooped.
You can have that effect with any light, just raise it till your leaves are up slightly above horizontal.

Top Bottom