Please help not sure whats wrong!!

• Thread starter Jfahe545
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jfahe545

Jfahe545

Hi these are my almost 3 month old white widow autoflowers they were doing pretty good up until about a week ago one of my plants has turned pretty light and has some browns spots the other has dieing leaves and is droopy and crunchy could you tell me what is wrong? I attached pictures the first two pics are one plant n the last two are another

Please help not sure whats wrong
Please help not sure whats wrong 2
Please help not sure whats wrong 3
Please help not sure whats wrong 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Root issues, caused by maybe ph, salinity, bugs or watering.. what's all that white stuff on the soil?

Can you give some information on the grow, watering practices, nutrients, environmental conditions etc.

Jfahe545

Jfahe545

Root issues, caused by maybe ph, salinity, bugs or watering.. what's all that white stuff on the soil?

Can you give some information on the grow, watering practices, nutrients, environmental conditions etc.
White stuff is perlite, no bugs, could be ph i have never managed ph and they did find i know some people that dont manage ph either i have ph up and down do i just add control the ph of the water i water the plants with and will that control the ph of the soil? I water when soil is dry. About every 3 days. This is my first grow.

Alpaca

Alpaca

Damn they do look pretty ill, I'd also say your soil is probably way off balance. Have you tried flushing at a pH of around 6.5? I think this looks like lockout of several nutrients

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Check for mites with magnification

Edit: also if that's an auto at 90 days then something else is up too

And why the dirt all over the floor, that's an open invitation to bugs

You won't like my recommendation but even if you don't find bugs I would slash, burn and start over after I cleaned and disinfected because those plants are not going to yield anything if by some chance they do survive, not trying to be negative, trying to stop you from wasting more time and effort

Last edited:
Top Bottom