Please help on my first grow

• Thread starter Woahhjoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

Is that normal for the big plant temps around 75, fan, ph 6.4 or around also about 4 months old

Please help on my first grow
Please help on my first grow 2
Please help on my first grow 3
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That looks like a serious root issue or a deficiency of boron.

Is this an outdoor plant?

If indoors, what is the humidity like night / day?

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

That looks like a serious root issue or a deficiency of boron.

Is this an outdoor plant?

If indoors, what is the humidity like night / day?
Tbh I been so sketched out where to get a test at I’m still new😂😂it’s a closet grow and humidity around here about 70 i think

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

Doesn’t need the nodes for buds to stack ,will it grow new one ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What are all these little white dots?
Screenshot 20201111 233855 Chrome

I see what might be a burn, but what kind of soil is that that has that plant that dark green but you haven't fed it in 4 months?

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

Potting soil yeah it’s a clones that was about 6 months old that harvested well

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Yeah don’t see any I have burnt the plant couple of times trying to work with new light. Also it never had any nutrients🥺

When you say you burnt the plant wit the lights, did you burn them in the brown spots?

Otherwise, there is something devastatingly wrong with the plant. I do not expect it to make any flowers looking at condition of that dead, brown top growth. Those spots on the leaves could be an indicator of mite damage. It is a bit fuzzy, so I can't tell if that is actually little bugs on there.

If you are guessing the humidity is about 70%, you could also be dealing with a mold. If you don't have moving air in the closet, that would increase chances as well.

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

I’ve looks so think it’s from the times I use baking soda to Lower my ph and I spray they plant sometimes. I use regular tap water and I tested it and it’s about 8 so I use baking soda till 6.5 area

Woahhjoko

Woahhjoko

I have a fan blowing and yeah I bought to new 150 watt bulbs and I used them and I came back it was hot asf and my plant was burnt. It also has been over watered before and was dying at one point before

Top Bottom