Please Help .....photos

• Thread starter alibomaye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alibomaye

I have done a few grows in my life including hydro ,coco and soil I found it cheaperjust with soil and hand watering I want a harvest that will last me all year because of my backpain and anxiety and a few other problems that I don't feel to happy discussing just here, it is also hard for me to bendover and work too hard..............

Furthermore I am basically asking for any advise as for setup wise...*plants*

Sealed growing environment

8in intake

8in out thermostatic

Currently at 1200w 12/12 going to be putting an additional 2 600's once I know how to organize the plants according to the 4 600w's.

Adding co2 next week

4 plants have been vegging for 5 months

And 7 have been vegging for 6 weeks
Please help photos
Please help photos
Please help photos

Please help photos 2
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hi, first off welcome to the farm.

If you can take pics just before you turn the lights on or just as you do that would help a little.
What input are you after specifically,. I would be training those big ones at the back, they are going to be monsters if left unchecked.
What strains do you have?
Get some supports in for your older lot asap

A

alibomaye

Thank you they r all exodus cheese from gh. All cuts.
I basically wanted to know where to place the plants under the lights should I have 1 light top of each of the three larger plants and 1 light for the 8 smaller ones or should I just place the lights evenly along the ceiling and just move around the plants as their growing........ is it worth doing a scrog?
Thank you again will be putting in supports 2day.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

This is day one of flower
How much can you get away with @ken dog ? I've never started training after flipping

ken dog

ken dog

This is day one of flower
How much can you get away with @ken dog ? I've never started training after flipping
We were posting at the same time... I didn't realize he had already flipped, even though I did notice he was using HPS's.
Too late to supercrop.

str8smokn

str8smokn

What's the room size?
I would just space them out like this..

~. ~
~. ~.
Just off set the next two from the first two..

How much distance is inbetween the plants and lights ?

Oh and I love the lampshade upside down on the pot.
STR8

A

alibomaye

Im sorry about not saying earlier they were alreadt flipped but Yes thank u for suggestions lights about 2.5-3 ft from tallest plant and about 4.5 from the others room is about 4x3 meter

A

alibomaye

Im sorry about not saying earlier they were alreadt flipped but Yes thank u for suggestions lights about 2.5-3 ft from tallest plant and about 4.5 from the others room is about 4x3 meter
So what could I do I'm a bit stuck should I
What's the room size?
I would just space them out like this..

~. ~
~. ~.
Just off set the next two from the first two..

How much distance is inbetween the plants and lights ?

Oh and I love the lampshade upside down on the pot.
STR8

Haha thanks.. im going to have to sort something out with that ....so you are suggesting to put the 3 bigger ones under a light each am i right ?

str8smokn

str8smokn

How many plants total in that room with how many lights?
I thought you were saying " you were trying to get four lights instead of two lights."

If you off set your lights from each other then your footprints for should cover the majority of the floor.
Just put your plants spaced out under all four.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Those squiggly lines were supposed to be offset of each other.
For some reason when you post ,it straightens them up.
STR8

A

alibomaye

I have another room bigger avail. In the ideal scenario, how many lights would you put on top of these ?
Or better off how it is?
Any suggestions

N

Nog

You say your light is 4.5 foot above the smaller plants?
That's way too high.
Get that light down to about a foot above them.

Also as someone said, bend the main stem at 90 degrees (supercrop) of the bigger plants half way down the plant.
This will bring their height closer to the height of the smaller ones.
You want an even canopy.

You also say some have been vegging for 5 months. Is this the bigger ones in the pic?
If so then with 5 months vegging they should be high as the roof. That's not much growth for 5 months.
Maybe because your lights are way too high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom