Please Help!?! Plant Is Yellowing At Top!!

• Thread starter Hindukosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hindukosher

Hey every one so I just checked on my garden today and the oldest plant I have, just out of nowhere started turning really light and yellowish at the top of it.. It's been in veg for about 11 weeks now the water I use is at 6.5 ph, temperatures between 75-77 degrees I'm running a 600watt MH it happened over night please any input would be much appreciated and I'll post before and after pics as well.. I read it could be nitrogen deficiency?

Please help plant is yellowing at top
Please help plant is yellowing at top 2
Toaster79

Toaster79

What did you do to here on the night before? How big is that pot? Is she ready for bigger shoes?

Dunge

Dunge

Bump to get you some exposure.
May need the infirmary. @Seamaiden
I can't think how a nitrogen deficiency could express so completely over night.

What is it growing in?
I'd un-pot it and check the roots.

H

Hindukosher

So I have it in a 5 gallon pot and wasn't gonna let it get as big as It did but some stuff set me back and had to let it keep growing she's about 28" tall.. And it's in fox farm growing medium. And I didn't do anything out of the ordinary the night before. Will it stress the plant if I am root bound

Toaster79

Toaster79

Xes, the plant will be szressed if root bound. I thing it's time to transplant.

H

Hindukosher

What size pot would u recommend? I want to Start flowering it tonight or tomorrow. Unless I should wait till it starts looking normal again? I'm transplanting it in about an hour so hopefully theres not to much stress already Thank you guys so much for the info.. Most members here are super kool and this being my first grow out of many more to come.. So I'm very thankful!!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hey every one so I just checked on my garden today and the oldest plant I have, just out of nowhere started turning really light and yellowish at the top of it.. It's been in veg for about 11 weeks now the water I use is at 6.5 ph, temperatures between 75-77 degrees I'm running a 600watt MH it happened over night please any input would be much appreciated and I'll post before and after pics as well.. I read it could be nitrogen deficiency?

Any chance it could be too much nitrogen? Some clawed leaves, edges of leaves starting to burn, a load of leaf.

H

Hindukosher

Well I'll let u guys know when I re-pot it how the roots look I can't see it being a nitrogen deficiency the nutrient I was using is not very powerful I post a pic of it. And only used it once a week for 11 weeks and now all of a sudden this happens and it really confused me!!

H

Hindukosher

Ok so I I transplanted it and it was root bound for sure.. Now would it be a good idea to start flowering tomorrow or should I wait till it's looking normal again.. I forgot to post the pics of the fertilizer I've been using and another one I just got for flowering let me know if anyone has had good results with them the brand it canna

Top Bottom