Please Help Save My Girls

• Thread starter Yungsmokie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yungsmokie

Howdy guys this is my first grow its been rough on my plants. I started them 6 weeks ago some and ive been bumbling around trying to keep them alive. I have pc grow box i bult with plenty of light and airflow. Please Im clueless desperate save them from me plz.
Lost 2 nodes of leafs each from whatever this is
Please help save my girls

Please help save my girls 2
Please help save my girls 3
M

Mikerobiolik

I would say ph also looks like the BURN . yet there are so many Variables Is that a clone ? Did the u start from seed . Try some inoculants in the future Mycorrhizae works great for the roots upon transplant. There are sites where you can diagnose your plants condition by identifying a picture that looks like your situation works for me every time . Check for bugs partially spider mites very small also search .

M

Mikerobiolik

I would say ph also looks like the BURN . yet there are so many Variables Is that a clone ? Did the u start from seed . Try some inoculants in the future Mycorrhizae works great for the roots upon transplant. There are sites where you can diagnose your plants condition by identifying a picture that looks like your situation works for me every time . Check for bugs partially spider mites very small also search .
You can also get granulated inoculants push your finger deep down sprinkle as directed cover hole and water

Y

Yungsmokie

You can also get granulated inoculants push your finger deep down sprinkle as directed cover hole and water
Apreashate the response guys some more details for you
I am on very low budget as is right now and just starting i do not have any nutes or ph meter. I started them as seeds i found in my bud from sometime ago but the temp has been high 80s during the day low 80s at night humidty stays adound 30-38%
I have them on 18-6 hour light
Im fairly sure its not pest i have other helthy plants

And sorty but failed to mention that the first 2 pics is plant 1 and the lats pic. Is whole other plant but thanks again guys much love got a lot to look into i guess

Enforcer

Enforcer

I am on very low budget as is right now and just starting i do not have any nutes or ph meter. I started them as seeds i found in my bud from sometime ago but the temp has been high 80s during the day low 80s at night humidty stays adound 30-38%

And sorty but failed to mention that the first 2 pics is plant 1 and the lats pic. Is whole other plant but thanks again guys much love got a lot to look into i guess

Your environment needs work (temps down, humidity up), but you ABSOLUTELY have to have some way to measure ph. As the ph and environment are causing your current issues.

M

Mikerobiolik

What kind of soil did you use please don’t tell me miracle grow . That shit has preloaded fertilizer . and have you sexed your plant yet ? Don’t want Caitlyn genner or Ron Jeremy in the mix . I use just right lite 420 mix the regular is a little to hot for me <~ that means high ph this stuff is made in my home town by nickel city garden supply . Mixed up by this really cool guy who works at my local hydro store he is a master soil microbiologist it’s moniker is biology in a bag . And your welcome everyone need a little help from a friend.

M

Mikerobiolik

What kind of soil did you use please don’t tell me miracle grow? and have you sexed your plant yet ? Don’t want Caitlyn genner or Ron Jeremy in the mix . I use just right lite 420 mix the regular is a little to hot for me <~ that means high ph this stuff is made in my home town by k

M

Mikerobiolik

I know you said on a budget if you still need nutrients.t Amazon sells a advanced nutrients 3 pak for $25 ppm/PH meters on eBay $10 I wouldn’t do it all low budget bud
Just keep researching and experimenting.
Are you using tap water or filtered or r/o water ? At least filter it and make sure ph of water is 7 when starting

Top Bottom