Please help save my plants.

• Thread starter pennywise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pennywise

pennywise

Hello I would like advice on two things if that's ok, first of all I am growing some plants on my balcony the strain is purple solidiol lemon cheese, the leaves are drooping and some of the leaves are changing to a more unhealthy looking color, so I googled it and it looks like I am either under watering it or over watering it, I will put some photos up and can you please let me know on what I am doing wrong, I will also put a photo of what potty mix I am using and what the soil actually looks like.

The second thing i would like advice on is will the strain be any good, i asked the seller for thc percentage amounts but they told me they haven't had it lab tested so they cant tell me much about the specifics, the genetics are Purple granddaddy(17.5%thc, 1%cbd) solidiol cbd(0%thc,20%cbd) and Franco's lemon cheese (21%thc,0.6%cbd), do you think it will be a decent smoke? I haven't added any fertilizers to it yet, they also only get about 8 hours of sunlight a day because I have to grow on balcony and its currently spring in Australia and the average temperature of the day is about 27 degrees Celsius 80.6 Fahrenheit and come summer there will be 40 degree days occasionally 104 Fahrenheit

Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it.

Please help save my plants
Please help save my plants 2
Please help save my plants 3
Fertilizer
Please help save my plants 5
Please help save my plants 6
chemistry

chemistry

I've just finished a Franco's Lemon Cheese, it's in my grow diary, strong taste and smell, and a nice hit.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i wouldnt use that potting mix bro ..overwatering has done that..you need something a little more seedling friendly..that stuff has a wetting agent and slow release..i dont think they will recover.but you never know..get some more up...

pennywise

pennywise

Yeah i wouldnt use that potting mix bro ..overwatering has done that..you need something a little more seedling friendly..that stuff has a wetting agent and slow release..i dont think they will recover.but you never know..get some more up...
Hey they are the worst ones luckily I have some more il water them less

ShhhPlzzz

ShhhPlzzz

Water every few days but go by feel. You don't want them soaked. Those don't need more than a cup of water every few days at this point.

pennywise

pennywise

Water every few days but go by feel. You don't want them soaked. Those don't need more than a cup of water every few days at this point.
Ok do you think they will turn into hermaphrodites from stress??

linde

linde

pretty sure he meant 8 hrs of DIRECT light. they'll be fine. I wouldn't worry as much about turning hermie as turning dead. they don't look so hot bro. next time try Promix BX. they sell it pretty much everywhere.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

pretty sure he meant 8 hrs of DIRECT light. they'll be fine. I wouldn't worry as much about turning hermie as turning dead. they don't look so hot bro. next time try Promix BX. they sell it pretty much everywhere.
what do you mean direct light? no they won't be fine unless he is adding supplemental lighting? 8hrs of light will make them flower. i agree his soil may be to hot. and i agree promix would be a better choice for seedlings.

Madmax

Madmax

Hes in aust bro.i think a couple places import it....

Organicgardensolutions.com.au make super soils and coots..they have everything you need for a successful grow.ive bought heeaps of gear through them.fas,worm casting.silica.veg and flower teas..just to name a few..you could just buy there coots no til and mix coco coir and perlite and away you go..

linde

linde

they are outside. there is direct light and ambient light. it will be light outside from dawn to dusk. 8 hrs of which the sun is directly hitting his plants.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

scotts and miracle grow are the same,mg bought out scotts,that said the soil you have needs extra attention,like dont feed it any nutes for quite some time.
they are babies look how tall they are ,how deep do you think the roots are? im guessing the same length as what is above the soil,so use a turkey baster to water the plant,your working real hard on damp off ,the one plant may already there,go back away from stem about a inch and water a circle around plant,when they get some real legs under them move over to the edge of pots and make roots search for the moisture,any way over watered big time,lean or lift your pots to tell when they are almost dry,a empty pot with same soil will help in this matter,after you fil the pot with dry soil lean it towards you,when you water it to a runoff then lean it towards you,ok now you know drenched and dry,meet in the middle before you water ,it that easy

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
It may be compacted and waterlogged. I wouldn't water it for a few days and.when I did I would use a very diluted h202solution. Ie a teaspoon for 1-2lt. Tank water.
That will help if you are in early stages.
Bonus is it charges soil with extra 0xygen ion which will help if you have compacted waterlogged soil and any fungus.
I wouldn't water for at Least a couple of days.
It's hard to sit there and do nothing, but you could be.killing them with kindness

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Don't forget to put perlite in your mix too. I'm pretty sure that mix h as none.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You need a better mix made for weed like fox farms or pro mix, if overseas bio bizz, that mix looks like it stays wet, as far as thc content goes it's complicated, it depends on you, i do not like northern lights but others luv it it all depends on you and your body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom