please help , seccond week of bud

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hey all , these are in ther seccod week of bud , and i am gettting alot of dead fan leaves under neath , and some yellowing as well . i am starting to see now that they are getting the claw effect , downward .. here are some pics of what i am using .. i just started using the 2 part mix because i havent had a chance to get some flora nova bud one part ... i have my ph around 6.5

Please help  seccond week of bud

Please help  seccond week of bud 2

Please help  seccond week of bud 3

Please help  seccond week of bud 4

N

NBfrost

they are 2 months and 2 weeks today .. they are in there seccond week of bud .. please help , thanks in advance

mango420

mango420

What ppm are you feeding? Also do you feed with runoff or no runoff? And are these leaves on the outside of the plant getting light or in the middle not getting any light? Are all the leaves tips turning downward? Which leaves are yellowing?

K

krondikebar

the plants themselves look ok to me. A few of my leaves start to die off a couple weeks into flower. As long as your plants don't look like they are dying I think you will be fine.

When is the last time you flushed with straight water? sometimes that is a good point to start at when things are going wrong.

What kind of soil is that? what is your PH usually at when you feed and water? are those 5 gallon pots? how many total? 15?

Those from seed? or clone?

Have you checked the PH of the runoff? have you grown this strain before? how many weeks of flower do they usually take before they finish up?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
ph is a little high, bring it down closer to 6.0, check the ph of your runoff as well.

Tex

N

NBfrost

hey all sorry i took so long to repy , my pc crashed / i flushed them and they looked good , but i have an issues of soggy leaves on the bottom , only a few on them each , and also dead dryed up leaves ..i has a spider mite issues and i was getting very frustrated so i zapped them with a super dose of safers . i put 50 ml in .5 liter spray bottle , well end result is they are all gone lol and my plants still look good . i am in week 4 rite now . I am going to flush them again .. this wattering . I am feeding them 80 ml per 19 liters . I am adjusting the ph to 6.0 . I am feeding the gh flora bloom one part formula . ALso adding 5ml per gal cal mag and 5 drops of super thrive per 19 l . When i add my nutes to the water it brings my ph to about 5 . 6 then i add ph up . but is it normal to have to add about 20 or 30 ml per 19 liter to get my ph correct ? I have a nutradip ph meter , i put it in ph 4 then wash it off with hot watter then into ph 7 and adjusting the screw to the righ number with both .. then i check the nuterient solution . is this correct ? i store it in storage solution in the rubber cap . HOw to i check the ph of thle soil with run off watter ? should i do this when i flush ? thanks all for the help i have some pics of the leaves i plucked ill post them asap .. thanks again ..

N

NBfrost

Week 4 v1

Week 4

ok here are the pics .. i am growing in sushine mix 4 . 3 gal pots ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom