Please help something aint right

• Thread starter elwoodinny420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Can you give us a picture of the whole plant, and some more info on your setup and what you're doing? If you look at the leaves up real close in plenty of light, do you see any bugs? A magnifying glass is good for this because some bugs are tiny little dots.....

E

elwoodinny420

I use red blue leds and I've been feeding I grow big and big bloom by fox farm and there's no sign of bugs

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Dub is asking the right questions. If the spotting is really only on the bottom leaves, maybe they got splashed with a little fertilizer water? If you don't have bugs, and look very carefully, you may want to trim the very bottom leaves, the oldest ones. If there's no spotting on the rrst of the leaves, the newer leaves, you may have nothing to worry about.

It looks like you have no light? But said you use LEDs? Or just the window/sun?

E

elwoodinny420

The under sides look better then the tops and I don't believe I got anything on the leaves when watering

Mothman

Mothman

Hey Elwood, do you ever set it outdoors? It looks like bug damage to me.

Are you growing in a tent?

Mothman

Mothman

Someone else’s clones are a risk, easy to import their critters on your new clones. But if it’s not showing any evidence of bugs, you may not need to treat it.

Just to confirm, there’s no spider-silk (sign of mites) anywhere on your plant?

Edit: I’ve not used neem oil (yet) but I know it shouldn’t be used in flower. Looks like you aren’t there yet so neem may be the thing. There are other methods, too.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Give her a little Cal-Mag. every watering. Just a little.
If you don't have it. It would not hurt to put a teaspoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water. Give her a good drink.
Get some Cal-Mag and start using it. Just a little. 1/2 tsp pr gallon of water once a week.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
First off, Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Pro tip on neem oil if you're going to use it- make sure to spray the entire plant, both tops of leaves and underneath them. Make absolutely sure you spray just before dark, or lights out. If you spray it during the day or with lights on, you will get what's known as "neem burn". It is important to allow the neem to dry before lights or sunlight hit the leaves again. Also, do not exceed the recommended dosage, in fact depending on the neem oil, I usually use slightly less than instructed.

This definitely looks like bug damage, although I can't say exactly what. If you are putting the plant outside during the day, it's possible it could be some sort of flying insect or something rather mobile.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I was cross checking my posts. Seems I may have given you bad advice.
Your leaf looks like thrips damage. I'm thinking the guys suggesting bugs where on point and I was
looking at your picture thinking about something else.
Sorry about that. To many projects on the go.

Top Bottom