Please help!!! This branch looks a little crappy!!!

• Thread starter Beaubuds128
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghost47

Ghost47

Yep that explains it. So are u able to just grow what u want in canada? I live in the good ole United States where nothing is legal lol

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

We can have 4 plants flowering at once, so I could start 4 more as long as there’s no buds

Ghost47

Ghost47

That's freaking awesome well hell with the monsters u got growing out back u wouldn't need much more hell u got like a pound or 2 lmao 😂 definitely gonna have way more than u could smoke u could share some with me 😉 jk but 4real ur super lucky I could only dream of growing care free like that hell here in the states u gotta have a license to grow hemp or marijuana which is like $5000 or $1,300 for hemp so normal people can't grow shit but good luck u should post an update once u get closer to harvest

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

Yup they legalizeD it just over 2 years ago, I thought you could grow in Colorado, California, Washington staTe, and more.... I’m hoping to pull about 4-6 lbs off those three...
This is my blueberry auto drying that just finished..
0B2B0FA7 2318 4DED 9E64 B43B77711A46

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah true in the places where it's legalized now but I'm unfortunately not in those states lol 😅. Wow that's a decent harvest u got off that. Those buds look pretty beefy

Ghost47

Ghost47

Damn that's a crazy amount lmao ur gonna have like 3 trash bags full better start using them to bake with or something unless u got lungs of steel 😜 then u could always chief it down in a few months lol 🤣🙄

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

Ahhh well it seems like more states every year switch over, maybe your state or a neighbouring state will soon... I was impressed with the auto strain, I think next year I’ll do all autos and just start later and a bigger strain cause it had a lot more time...

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

We have all kinds of Indian reservations all over the province and they all sell great pot at good prices with over 50 kinds at each, there not fully legal tho and so times get bugged and raided by police...I live in a county with about 100k people and there’s like 7 Indian pot shops they raided one and there was 800000 grand there in cash... big money being made

Ghost47

Ghost47

Holey shit man that's crazy af 😲 I know just about anything with pot makes a shit ton of cash idk how they do it there but here they tax the fuck outta you so they definitely real the rewards but the state I live in will be the very last state to legalize it trust me on that lmao they litterly wouldn't even allow hemp here they made it legal and literally as we speak they are trying to make it illegal again it's stupid af because there's so many states that it's legal in now honestly u would think they would want people buying it from a company rather than your local weed dealer plus if they make it legal they can tax you and make even more money off you because weather they make it illegal or not people will find ways to work around it plus the crime rate will drop

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah that's definitely some nice stuff u got looks pretty sweet once it gets closer to harvest take a close up of the colas and crystals bet it looks amazing

Beaubuds128

Beaubuds128

No doubt, I’d be moving to Cali, my dads American so it’s possible but probably not gonna happen, I imagine it’s a lot easier to get weed where your from now that it’s legal in some states..

Ghost47

Ghost47

Oh yeah I'd say 5 years ago it use to cost $20 a gram now u can get it for $10 or even $5 lmao which is the price of reg which is none exitant any more but yeah litterly almost every state around me is either legal or it's legal for medical use so yeah it's definitely a bummer

Top Bottom