• Tagged users None

Start over?

• Yes

• No

• Wait longer

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

Mmaddox84

Hey guys new to the forum and hydro growing could use some help started from seeds on Sunday and I just don't think something is right and could use some help I'll post pics below Thanx please ask for more knowledge about set up don't really know what to put in here

Please help this hydro grower
Please help this hydro grower 2
Please help this hydro grower 3
AttackPanda

AttackPanda

They look alright to me, kind of hard to tell from the blurry pics though, if you could get a clearer up close one that would help, Have you checked ph? You want the PH much lower for hydro, between 5.5 and 6.0 You also might want to get the humidity much higher, you want it between 65-75% for seedlings and veg and a little lower for flowering. Does that help? Also welcome to the forums I'm pretty new myself, You'll definitely get good help here! :D

AttackPanda

AttackPanda

Also could be a little too much light on them as well, Do you have a smaller light or could raise it a little higher? Just watch for stretching. Normally that is more a heat issue as i learned though, or PH. Then again they do look a little stretchy, so it might be heat, they are 82, that's getting close to 85 which is a little hot, I'd try and get it down to 70-75 degrees F

Latest posts

Top Bottom