please help w/ prop 215 personal medical grow

• Thread starter TSMedicator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TSMedicator

Hi. This is an XXXchem that came from harborside oakland. Its been 3 days since it came from the club. All 3 of the main side stems have turned red and have gotten really weak and flimsy. The heat in the room has gotten pretty high, during the daytime it gets in the mid to high 80's, been supplementing teh lights, like when it gets really hot there is only one or two blue CFL bulbs running, then when the weather gets cool at night it will get about 150 watts of light (mixed 2700k white and 6500k blue CFL's), ventillation is just the closet door is open about 6 inches and have a fan on the top of the closet blowing the hot air out and a fan from low blowing cool air into the plant and lights. its vegging at 24 hours of light, the lights go off for about 20 minutes every other day for watering.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

ypNba.jpg

p1gxI.jpg

S

SweetIslandFunk

Just a little hungry. Otherwise they are perfectly fine. Id lower the light though

F

frostedlove

the purple color is lack of Potassium and possible other nuits. Nip it in the bud now! before its the whole plant. My plants are supper purple and not doing well. You can see my post to see what happens when you let this go. I never noticed the purple stems on mine until it was too late. Do some research and you will find color change is a big warning sign

E

Element4NorCal

Change your light cycle to 18 hours light 6 hours darkness. 24 hours of light is not necessary. The only place on earth plants receive 24 hours light per day is alaska. No need to do this for indoor plants. They need time to rest as well and time to go through their own process that can only be done at night.

If you have not fed your clones that may need some nutes. You never really know how long the little clones were at harborside before you got them or how long they were in trays before harborside received them. So it could just be a slight nutrient deficiency.

Simply give your plants a half strength nutrient solution for a couple watering or until you see normal growth resume. Other than that they look just fine. The red stems are a common issue after getting clones from anywhere.

Jay frost

horribleherk

horribleherk

give them 5-7 days to get acclimated to your soil before you make any adjustments they dont look bad your symptoms more than likely originated where you bought them

J

JustBurn

ok so XXX chem is like a REAL sativa. it wants shitloads of light. that CFL setup isnt cutting it.
put em on 18/6 and get some ventilation
you should be running like 200w MINIMUM of CFL for those, just like SURROUNDING the plant. and those CFLs work better on their side than on top.
if you plan to grow that indoors you need to trellis it, or LST it, and NOW. those CFL have like 6" depth max. and in flower even at 12" that XXX will be 36" tall when done.
30" of BS 6" of canopy.

i have pics of successful CFL grows, i just need to go download them off a stick and post it.

Top Bottom