PLEASE HELP WEEK 3 and in trouble!

• Thread starter CoopCoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoopCoop

:sign0065:I need help! i am in week 3 of flower and all of a sudden my plants are way droopy do have a small mite problem but the ends of some of the leaves are turning dark and getting all wimpy. My nutrients are around 1095, ive taken them down to that from around 1200ppm over the past res changes. i Ph between res changes and just started topping off with phd water, i will post pics later when i can get in my room . could it be root rot? also they are turning yellow, and a lot of them have lost their nice green color towards the bottom of the plants

thank you so so much in advance for your help :)

hiboy

hiboy

Week 3 and mites, your in trouble. All will say dont spray that late in, i have before and fixed the problem cause if ya dont youll be hurting soon. I think i sprayed greencure back then. Hope i dont get chewed out for that statement.:anim_09::anim_09:
You didnt mention your medium, you said you had a reservoir, so what are your plants in? and what are you feeding them?
h

H

hydrotran

Week 3 and mites, your in trouble. All will say dont spray that late in, i have before and fixed the problem cause if ya dont youll be hurting soon. I think i sprayed greencure back then. Hope i dont get chewed out for that statement.:anim_09::anim_09:
You didnt mention your medium, you said you had a reservoir, so what are your plants in? and what are you feeding them?
h

greencure is for powdery mildew. Get some sns17 and spray the girls with the mites you can use that stuff all up the way through flower. Good luck.

hiboy

hiboy

greencure is for powdery mildew. Get some sns17 and spray the girls with the mites you can use that stuff all up the way through flower. Good luck.

I know but it works on mites,
and its a light doser. Thats why i used it so late. Others have had success also,
h

G

gooey

get ready, dig in, your in for a battle...i am in week 5 and the borg have re appeard and are mounting an assualt...i am going to war with mighty wash, low temps, high humidity, lots of wind, removal of leaves once 50% damaged or more and manually crushin as many as possible...i am going to spray 2 more times with mighty wash...then once with power wash to get rid of residuals....gotta be super careful spraying flowers...keep fans going, temp up, humidity low....i spray with the lights on this late...i would rather burn a leaf than create rot....just my 3 cents lol fucking hate these guys

hiboy

hiboy

get ready, dig in, your in for a battle...i am in week 5 and the borg have re appeard and are mounting an assualt...i am going to war with mighty wash, low temps, high humidity, lots of wind, removal of leaves once 50% damaged or more and manually crushin as many as possible...i am going to spray 2 more times with mighty wash...then once with power wash to get rid of residuals....gotta be super careful spraying flowers...keep fans going, temp up, humidity low....i spray with the lights on this late...i would rather burn a leaf than create rot....just my 3 cents lol fucking hate these guys

^^^ all the above are what mites hates, gona check out the mighty wash.
said it perfect
h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Green Bamboo
Blowing Fan

Or...

Lavender extract.

Those would be my suggestions, as well as a 50/50 ISO/H2O mix sprayed every other or every three days. The first one may be easiest, depending on number of plants.

G

gooey

when you do this green bamboo trick do you isolate the plant from other plants so they can migrate or do you just put one stick in the middle of the room or is it one stick per con tainer....thinking about trying this, just wanted to know the proper execution,,,peace n puffs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This is my son's trick, and he only grows a very few plants at a time, so he does them all with a single big fan and they all get their own bamboo sticks. The stick has to be positioned so that the plant touches it, otherwise the mites cannot migrate over to the 'stable' plant.

P

potgutz

For mites ya wanna get some tanglefoot put that around ya babies and they won't go near them only works as a preventative measure though

J

JonathonStrange

Not to switch gears to much but Maiden's son's idea would work really well with gnats as well.

J

Jalisco Kid

For mites ya wanna get some tanglefoot put that around ya babies and they won't go near them only works as a preventative measure though

Not in my world.They are the Borg.
The stuff works somewhat for ants but I have seen ants make a coir bridge over it though. It works best to make insect traps on yellow and blue paper.JK

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Hotshot no pest strips.
After this harvest, clean an start fresh.

R

Rowdy boy

LADY BUGS or praying mantis? how bout soapy water? any of these I heard but I have a huge problem now with the spider mites and I am running out of cash so I am leaning toward trying the soapy water trick. does it work well?

Top Bottom