PLEASE HELP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FLOWERS! Same age, same nutrients.

• Thread starter cody.young11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cody.young11

cody.young11

So during veg I used Fox Farms Grow big, that's it. Then Starting at week 2 of flowering I have begun using this list of nutrients, I will show you. Now one plant of the 5 has the majority of the flowering issues, but they all have a branch or two with flowers that seem to be maturing too fast. I don't know how to describe it, like the hairs are turning orange too quickly on some buds, while others are white like they should be at this stage. There is a picture where the same branch has a bud with white and a bud with burnt orange. almost as if I left them on until week 11 or something and the trichomes have started to decay.

Oh I know my SCrog is messed up, my plants grew WAY taller than I planned on with my wood stakes, so it is what it is. This was my first year trying SCrog. I also know I have way too much foilage, but I am in school and didn't keep up with it more than lollipoping and then two rounds of pruning.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening so early? I am maybe in week 4 of flower and here outdoor in colorado they go into week 10.
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 2
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 3
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 4
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 5
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 6
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 7
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 8
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 11
Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 9

Please help what is wrong with my flowers same age same nutrients 10
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pistols grow and die and grow, plants are fine.. looks good.
no need to do anything their outside.

1stonedman

1stonedman

Damn you guys have a great eye.. Idk that I'm so scrupulous with my plants.. I need to bring my plants in for a checkup 😎😎🤜🤛

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
For some reason first pic makes me think check for bugs such as russet mites.
Took the words outta my mouth. +1 scope for mites. Take this one as a learning curve and scope your other plants.

cody.young11

cody.young11

Update everyone. So I've gone through one spray of neem oil back in week 2, that killed a ton of them, but then I read you don't want to spray neem oil past week 2 if not at all. So I stopped and I have been buying predatory mites. It has been a battle. I've gone through about 15,000 mites over the past month and a half, one winter storm here in Denver where I had to build a make-shift greenhouse and I have cut out a shit load of branches too heavily infestied. I have some beautiful buds coming in if my predator bugs can just hold on another few weeks. Here is what the russet mites look like magnified under a microscope. You can see the bad and the good buds. I still have like 3 more weeks

2020 08 25 13 32 32 09
20200905 192009
20200907 175612
20200908 190253
20200918 140011
20200918 140016
20200918 140025
20200918 140038 1
20200918 140038
asune

asune

Dang...I have russet mites too...and they're eating my buds IN THE DRY ROOM!! How did yours dry? Did they do okay?

Top Bottom