Please Help With My Seedlings

• Thread starter V420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

V420

I just moved these into their reservoir a few days ago and the leaves have started to curl down. Not sure if that's OK or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using a 1000w led, I raised it yesterday but that doesn't seem to be the problem. Water is about a 5.8 ph.

Please help with my seedlings
Northernpop

Northernpop

It's curled its leaves in over to close the stomatas, so I'm guessing it's too dry, or ec is too high.

Good luck, and keep an eye !!

V

V420

I noticed a bunch of slime in the reservoir so I emptied it out thoroughly cleaned it with soap. Then I filled it up with water added some supermax B1 seaweed vitamins and some other healthy bacteria and pH the water. I suspect the water temperature got too hot because I didn't have anything in there to regulate it. Now I've got an aquarium heater in there to keep the temperature right at around 70. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

Cool water. Near Constant flow at least for first 1.5-2 weeks. some distance from your light. Shoot for a 1.2 ec with a delta of .4 EC. It’ll take off.
What are your lights?

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

5.8-6.56 pH and your golden. Mine sometimes gets into 7.1 for a few hours and The plants grow great.

V

V420

I'm using a 1000w LED light in a 2 by 4 grow tent. It's been raised as high as it can possibly go. I'm pretty sure the water temperature got out of control so hopefully when I go down this afternoon to check on them they'll look a little better.

Top Bottom