Please help with possible late stage issue

• Thread starter clobelcreations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clobelcreations

Can anyone help me identify the issue displaying in some of the older fan leaves?

-Blue Dream
-Day 43 of flower
-Living soil (BAS 3.0)
-30 gallon pot
-Second run in soil amended with worm castings, build a flower and craft blend
-Humidity is not being modified in this tent and runs in the mid to high 40s. Not great I know but is what it is for now in this tent.
-water mostly, coconut and Rootwise products used

Thanks!

Please help with possible late stage issue
Please help with possible late stage issue 2
Please help with possible late stage issue 3
Please help with possible late stage issue 4
A

azbassist

I'm only on my 2nd grow so PLEASE take with a grain of salt. I believe you're looking at nutrient burn (burnt tips) from too many nutrients. Also looks like calcium definency (google picture search both and you'll see examples). I dealt with it on my first grow and got all types of advice from flushing to pruning the offending leaves. Another guy said IDGAF what my leaves look like that far into flowering. I didn't do anything and the plant turned out great. Another thing is that I've read the leaves will start to die towards the end of flowering but this looks more like nute burn from my limited knowledge. Overall I'd say it's a great looking grow!

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

plant look healthy enough overall for this stage in flowering, nothing i'd personnally worry about.

also some strain or sometime just some phenotype(s) within a strain have a tendencies for showing more or less burns or deficiencies along flowering.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

The tip burn that creeps up the leaves and causes the tips to curl upwards is a potassium issue. Also looks like a little phos deficiency showing up. If it is limited to older leaves, likely hungry. They use a lot of p and k at this time and can start to get hungry for it. they are both mobile elements, so the plant will pull it from older leaves. If this starts showing up all over (newer leaves too) likely attributable to lockout From ph issue or excess nutrient buildup. To me, they look a bit hungry. A slurry test of your soil will let you know whether they are overfed or under if you care. I would prolly let it ride unless it progresses. Lockout can really fuck your harvest if it sets in before your final swell. Just my $.02. Good luck getting her there. Cheers

C

clobelcreations

Appreciate the replies.

It’s a 70 day cycle so I still have a few weeks to go.

I was thinking calcium deficiency as well but when searching calcium deficiency and looking at all the examples I talked myself out of it.

Living soil so I’m not adding any nutrients. Technically it shouldn’t be nute burn for that reason. Deficiencies are definitely possible. It’s a 30 gallon pot with build a soil 3.0 only on its second cycle with a reammend in between. It’s in a 2x2 with a 100watt light so it’s not growing anything too big. PH is not supposed to matter with living soil either.

I don’t have the greatest exhaust in there so I did start to wonder what would happen if it didn’t get enough c02 but couldn’t find any info on symptoms of that

I’m going to ride it out. It’s got plenty of leaves to cannabilize. Thanks all

Top Bottom