please help with this question about herms

• Thread starter kdub4201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kdub4201

ok im at week five of flower on my ww in waterfarms and ive gron this strain out for a couple years with the same clone and never had it herrmie. i have a big room with about 50 plants of a few dif strains. Today ive noticed the widow had almost a very tiny premature seed calx on the top of the bud i pinced it off and not sure what to make of it, there are no babanas anywhere whatso ever on any plant. is it possible for a plant to hermie without seeing those bananas.

convex

convex

Quite possible - after all you just found proof of it ;)

One banana on one of your 50 plants is all it takes.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

dude u want to check everywere.. in the buds also.. pull bud away from stem and i bet u find some.. i had just tested some seeds that i had gotten out of my last grow which i had a purps plant hermi and got like 100 seeds out of 3 pounds.. and all are females.. buttttt some are hermi ing.. so its not fun,.. i new it would happen i just dont know what to do because im about to put a clear dome over the hermis lol

K

kdub4201

bro ive checked everywhere and still cant find em. the buds are growing great and like i said there was just one premature seed. im at week 7 now so ill think ill make it without a seeded crop but what im saying is ive never had a plant that throws no bannanas and only make one premature seed, in my past experience there would be bananas clearly visible, The only thing i did different is add some moab to my canna nutes. I dunno if that caused it cause there in a stress free invironment with no light leaks. peace out bro

ttystikk

ttystikk

one immature seed is nothing to worry about. If that's all you have, count yourself lucky- one grain of pollen could have come from anywhere, even carried in on your clothes.

Top Bottom