Please Help, Yellow Leaves In Flower

• Thread starter Jungleboogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Hi guys, I've flushed and lowered feed to 1.3ec and they seem to be doing better now so thanks, cut out the mag and also sliced the yellow fan leaves as they aren't doing anything for the plant anymore.
I guess I just got to learn from this one and take that on to the next grow.
I'm thinking of using a soil and coco mix next and keeping things simple as poss.
Sad to see these take such a beating from my lack of knowledge.
Hopefully I can get it spot on one day with the help of you amazing people
You can put a 2 inch layer of coco chips at the bottom of ur pits will help for saturation and air flow to the roots. And just mix your foxfarm soil really good

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

You need to google picos watering manifold it has a DIY thread and it costs less than $50 to get your whole tent on a dripper system. Very simple I highly recommend you do that as well as remove the trays under your fabric pots and add a drain table a 4x8 cheap one goes for $140 at local grow shop or you can get two cheap 4x4 ones that go for about 60 a piece. that way you can shop vac your drainage easier as well as cleanup easier and you won't get any salt buildup like you will using trays under fabric pots.
Yeah I noticed the salt bad last night for the first time but I'm using a ton of nutes in high dosages the plants are doing well and I was thinking of a way to have better drainage instead of the trays I'm using where you have to lift the pot to ensure full removal. I use co2 as of lately and need to keep my humidity down as well as the salt buildup.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Here are the 0ics I'll explain them soon have something that just came up

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

So in the first image is a gmo cookies this is what i expect your plants will pook like once you defoliate more of those leaves. I did not defoliate this pussy willow looking plant. It's been growing weird since day one and started as a clone. All these girls are clones from local dispensaries however where ever mom came from sucked imo.
#2 sour diesel this big bushy girl was to bushy for indoors as all my girls started outside the 1st nd 2nd weeks of mine and moved in July 29th do to nosey neighbor. In the 3rd pic see the plant against wall 9n left? See how bushy it was.4th pic same plant after 2nd defoliation(I do it in 3 steps as suggested in many tutotorials) final pic is that same bush plant in the corner from side view after 2nd defol. 2nd and 3rd from last pic see the SD cleaned up after 2nd defol I couldn't take many leaves as I wanted as I didn't want to shock her

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Sour d is thinned out but needs more and oh yeah look at last pic bud burn chopped sucks I made that mistake 8 inches away from bulb tonight I will thin SD out a little more oh and look up that nighties winner on his method on you tube sure you can just put that in and his vids will pop up

damien50

damien50

You'll see alot of shitty replies from a bunch of non cannabis cup winners lol. Take it with a grain of salt, but I do a little bit of a lighter version of his trim (I do it slower vs all at once)
I progressively trim throughout veg and then lightly twice more during flowering.

Reactions: Ina
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I progressively trim throughout veg and then lightly twice more during flowering.
Yep think that's the best way to do it. It gives you more control and stresses the plant out less. But in this situation on what to do with his plants I'd say take all those leaves off at once as of right now there just suckers. What would you guys do?

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

View attachment 824297 View attachment 824299 View attachment 824300 Here are the 0ics I'll explain them soon have something that just came up
Yeah I think it's better that way. You get more control for lighting and you don't stress the plant out. However, in this sitch there already slightly stressed so those burned leaves are suckers and I'd get rid of em as soon as possible may help create new growth faster instead of spending the energy on repairing itself

damien50

damien50

During my first grow I burned the shit out of some bag seed during the stretch and I pretty much defoliated every damaged leaf and then some but I can't say if it was the right decision.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I did them all because it was needed but it was lighter in the others.
Yeah may be to hard to tell do the burn and stress they suffered I defoliate but not taking off all fan leaves til last 12 days. And sucks lol cause they were outside and showing signs of flowering back on the 19th of last month I put em on 12/12 on the 30th and it's hard at the moment to establish their timeline 2of em I'm def going by when they showed the rest well just gonna have to watch closely and use a digi micro to do some forensics lol.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Yeah may be to hard to tell do the burn and stress they suffered I defoliate but not taking off all fan leaves til last 12 days. And sucks lol cause they were outside and showing signs of flowering back on the 19th of last month I put em on 12/12 on the 30th and it's hard at the moment to establish their timeline 2of em I'm def going by when they showed the rest well just gonna have to watch closely and use a digi micro to do some forensics lol.and deleaf when the time feels right.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Defoliate the snot out of these at 4th week of flower.
This is at my moms, she wanted a few plants. Lol. In raised plan planter 5cubic yards. Organic super soil.
Golden goat strain.

F8F17774 B980 4DAF 8484 110484F078DA
F77E013E B4E2 4A3B BB9B 61BED95E0356
663B3B8B 38F6 4CF9 B12D 095AA62C2855
EB095F0D 3375 45F1 B4AC 3093464BA8E7
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Defoliate the snot out of these at 4th week of flower.
This is at my moms, she wanted a few plants. Lol. In raised plan planter 5cubic yards. Organic super soil.
Golden goat strain.
Look at all those leaves lol. Nice gonna get a good yield off those. What's golden goat? A hybrid?

J

Jungleboogie

I have pulled more yellow leaves, one of the girls is doing much better and the rest remain pretty spindly.
I now understand that I ought to chop the lower nodes for better bud up top!
I'll put some pics up in a minute, do you think I'm suffering from a bit of heat stress or light burn. The light is about 14inches away from top and temp never been higher than 30°c

Top Bottom