Please help. Yellowing plant week 3 of flower.

• Thread starter Lowlifellamas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

1 month into reading these forums… new grower says I did all this cool shit and bought all this amazing product and look at my baby, please help! Dreamwalkerj, aquaman, comfortablynumb, etc are like you are overwatering! Haha! 1st rule of growing, don’t overwater cuz your first auto grow isn’t drinking 2L a day and producing 1 lb. we all have done it tho so just speaking from the heart, don’t hate.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Hoolleeee shite. Yup. Root bound. And definitely over watered. See how your leaves are puffed up a bit? They should feel like paper, flat and thin. When puffed up like that it means they are retaining too much water.

While it is true that you cant truly leech soil, you CAN however, leech all the extra nutes/buildups that YOU added. IMO 700ppm is way too high for this stage and with these problems. Over watering can cause nutrient deficiencies, all the while your nutes are building up in the pot. Then the buildups in turn cause your pH to crash and now, what was once just simple watering practice issues has cascaded into what seems like an uncontrollable problem. Youve got myself, @Aqua Man and @ComfortablyNumb all telling you the same thing.

They are too wet. Since they are already too wet, might as well fully leech. Then i would say to add nutes back at around 400 ppm.

2 main things causing your issues are 1. You are watering way too much and way too often. Feed-feed-water. 2. Your nutes are too hot your nutes are too strong. What happens is that that plant cannot eat as much as you give it, so the rest just builds up in the soil, gradually lowering your pH more and more.

Leech.
Feed at 400ppm
Dont touch for 2 days at least. Wait until the soils is pulling away from the inside edges of the pots, then once they feel nice amd light again, THEN its time to water. As they grow bigger it is normal that they want more so pay attention to the signs. Im still around so any other questions just ask.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Ģý
1 month into reading these forums… new grower says I did all this cool shit and bought all this amazing product and look at my baby, please help! Dreamwalkerj, aquaman, comfortablynumb, etc are like you are overwatering! Haha! 1st rule of growing, don’t overwater cuz your first auto grow isn’t drinking 2L a day and producing 1 lb. we all have done it tho so just speaking from the heart, don’t hate.
Yep. Poor watering practices are an issue for almost every new grower. You gotta start learning some timemp

dbrzz

dbrzz

Hey, My sativa (bag seed) is in week 3 of flower, and a couple of days ago I just noticed a few leaves were discolouring and forming brown spots. Over the last few days the entire plant has changed to a yellow colour and is looking unhealthy. Other than this the plant has been very healthy and everything has been going smoothly . I am growing in soil, with a ph of 6.5. have been feeding 15ml canna Pk in 10L of water for every second watering. Water is ph’d to 6.5 every time. I tested runoff today and it was at 6.5. Growing under a Mars ts600 at 16 inches in a ten litre pot. Daytime temps around 22C nighttime around 15C, RH 30-40%. I was thinking I could’ve been over watering so I’ve laid off the watering for about 4 days now. Any more info I can provide just let me know. Thanks!
Looks like nitrogen shortage. This can happen going into glower if the N was low during vegetative stage. Cheers

Scar818

Scar818

Hey, My sativa (bag seed) is in week 3 of flower, and a couple of days ago I just noticed a few leaves were discolouring and forming brown spots. Over the last few days the entire plant has changed to a yellow colour and is looking unhealthy. Other than this the plant has been very healthy and everything has been going smoothly . I am growing in soil, with a ph of 6.5. have been feeding 15ml canna Pk in 10L of water for every second watering. Water is ph’d to 6.5 every time. I tested runoff today and it was at 6.5. Growing under a Mars ts600 at 16 inches in a ten litre pot. Daytime temps around 22C nighttime around 15C, RH 30-40%. I was thinking I could’ve been over watering so I’ve laid off the watering for about 4 days now. Any more info I can provide just let me know. Thanks!
Your rh in week 3 should be around 55-60. And temperature around 77-80f. Keep ur ph about 6.2-6.3. Also if anything i think u have ph problem or nitrogen

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Are you watering to runoff? Sometimes if you get lock out it starts showing around weeks 2-3. Next time you water, check the Ppms and ph of the run off. If the PPM's are high, and the pH is very acidic, that will tell you what you need to know

Top Bottom