Please Help

• Thread starter methheadman88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
methheadman88

methheadman88

I didn't think ahead too much when I started germinating. By the time I realized there was not enough soil, the seedling had sprouted. I didn't want to risk a transplant so I was adding a little soil each day haha

methheadman88

methheadman88

Wow Ina your plants look amazing. Screw Indoor, outdoor seems to be the way to go.

Rooke

Rooke

I didn't think ahead too much when I started germinating. By the time I realized there was not enough soil, the seedling had sprouted. I didn't want to risk a transplant so I was adding a little soil each day haha
Hey there farmer, sometimes you get a dud and it won’t grow a set of leaves. A lot of factors come into play as well by all means try whatever you can to revive your baby but if I were you I’d rather crack another bean. Your other seedling looks good and based on that I would say maybe it’s a dud keep trying tho!

methheadman88

methheadman88

Hey there farmer, sometimes you get a dud and it won’t grow a set of leaves. A lot of factors come into play as well by all means try whatever you can to revive your baby but if I were you I’d rather crack another bean. Your other seedling looks good and based on that I would say maybe it’s a dud keep trying tho!

Tried to revive it, but gave up on it. RIP.

IMG 1258
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There are plenty more seed to in the world to grow ...... it happens to us all not every seed is going to make it . OD .

methheadman88

methheadman88

My plant is having some new issues. Could someone help me narrow it down? I'm growing in supersoil with the temperatures reading 69F at the soil and 72F at the leaves. I have a small fan circulating air. Some issues I think it could possibly be are pH, low humidity, or pests.

IMG 2605
IMG 2606

Latest posts

Top Bottom