Please help

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Does anyone know if my led is causing this problem , i read sometimes led and cause calmag defficciantcys

I'm in soil

I was getting this problem under my hps light with this strain I think it's a pk deficciany ,

But I changed from 600hps light to 2 x 240 led lights since growing with this light the problem is worst and I noticed I get very red/purple stems
I added more pk it didn't sort it now got bit lock out so today I flushed just water and I tried calmag this time at 0.3e.c 150ppm that is..

I plan to flush with 0.3 calmag for 2 days they are in auto pots,
Then after the 2 day flush feed again but this time keep the calmag in
So it be 0.3 e.c calmag then a&b and on boost total 1.4e.c I'm going for, they where on 1.6e.c

Also i have same strain same led in another tent but they are in coco with calmag and I don't get this problem weird

Any ideas guys thanks

Please help
Please help 2
Please help 3
Please help 4
Please help 5
Please help 6
Please help 7
Please help 8
Please help 9
Please help 10

Ph 007

Ph 007

They are 5 weeks into flower todsy end end 5th week they are

Ph 007

Ph 007

They look hungry
I know they are on 1.6e.c the yellowing and red stem is royal cookie and their is some royal gorilla plants in their that are fine so must be the strain,
They stated dry king slows last e days so they on a flush a kin water and calmag not sure if the cal is a good idea, I'm gonna start feed again in 2 days at 1.4e.c

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Maybe too much pk and not enough nitrogen. I would try a lower dose of a balanced complete grow ratio nute.

I dont get the flushing with cal mag. That would likely increase lockout from all the added calcium.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

yeh you not flushing if you are using anything but pure water

Maybe too much pk and not enough nitrogen. I would try a lower dose of a balanced complete grow ratio nute.

I dont get the flushing with cal mag. That would likely increase lockout from all the added calcium.
[/QUOT

just read that part yeah you aint flushing if you are using anything other than pure water

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeh you not flushing if you are using anything but pure water

Actually i like to use a low dose of balanced nutes so i replace the excess and out of balance nutrients with a lower ec that is complete.

Plus salts attract salts so the flush tends to go faster.

I dont get cal mag because it would leave the medium deficient in npk.

bigslimdawg79

bigslimdawg79

Actually i like to use a low dose of balanced nutes so i replace the excess and out of balance nutrients with a lower ec that is complete.

Plus salts attract salts so the flush tends to go faster.

I dont get cal mag because it would leave the medium deficient in npk.

Whatever works for you
But usually you flush due to a issue with something in the mix to get it out adding more nutrients aint going to fix the problem... also when you pre harvest you flush so any toxins are getting flushed out

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Whatever works for you
But usually you flush due to a issue with something in the mix to get it out adding more nutrients aint going to fix the problem... also when you pre harvest you flush so any toxins are getting flushed out

I dont pre harvest flush. I try to feed only what the plants will use only reason i would flush (leach) my pots is to clear out excess nutes from overfeeding.

Cant flush anything out of the plant. Only the medium.

Anthem

Anthem

Whatever works for you
We now have 2 new parts of the Cannabis growth cycle. First we added Pre-Flower and now we have pre harvest. It is getting hard to keep up with this new growth parts. How long does pre harvest last?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
If it was your light it would be the closest buds that are the worse. Not half way down the plant. That seems like a lockout or a PH issue if you are feeding 1.6 EC. What exactly are you feeding and how often? Too much Ca will lock out K and Mg and that is what it looks like. Mg.

Ph 007

Ph 007

If it was your light it would be the closest buds that are the worse. Not half way down the plant. That seems like a lockout or a PH issue if you are feeding 1.6 EC. What exactly are you feeding and how often? Too much Ca will lock out K and Mg and that is what it looks like. Mg.
Iv grown I soil for years same nutrinants iv always used and ph is 6.0 never caused me problems before might bump to 6.5,,

I deffo had lock out after upping the pk when the problem started as they started drinking really slow after hpping the pk ,

I tried calmag as everything else was the same ad past just a led light not not hps.
They been on 1.6e.c for ages was 1.4 before that can see it being lack of food God know lol,

I'm trying calmag in my flush as thought it could be cal from led, gonna change the water butt not and get the calmag out and feed at 1.4 I think with no pk boost just a&b till harvest i think

Ph 007

Ph 007

I have 2 strains in one tent and only the one strain is yelowing and loooking sixk in pics below so toughnit was more pk hungry , so u upped the pk and locked out happened by looks of it

Ph 007

Ph 007

Just went in drained the 80 litres out.of the water butt and just give water and a&b 1.4 e.c ph wad 6.3, usually sits at 6.0/6.4

Can't tell if this pic is burnt leave tip from over feeding

20200611 120006

Top Bottom