Please help

• Thread starter LilTwERP33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

This is my outdoor plant and she looked fairly healthy a couple weeks ago now idk if shes dying or what the problem is, first time grower.. any tips would be greatly appreciated. I really wanna see this girl flower and not die..PS the smaller pots have different soil that's the only difference, also those other ones are a few weeks younger than the one I'm having issues with.. dirts wet because I just fed it prior to video, and she needed it

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
At first glance, a few questions to get to a solution.
Strain
Soil type
Nutrients ( feed schedule) type
Water( how often) how much, type (well or tap)
And temps, looked overcast, is it cooler there?
I’m on the coast cali, cooler weather and when I water, takes about 2-3 days sometimes to uptake and they look shitty if I accidentally over watered.
Here is what I think before I get other info from ya.
It’s a bit over watered and starving.
It looks deficient.
Can ya gimme an idea as to the questions I have. Others may chime in and let’s see what the farm thinks.

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Northern Michigan and I water it everytime my moisture meter reads dry until I see a little bit of run off and repeat I water it usually once a week and feed it once a week with roots organics terp tea and planet earth's compost tea with a .5 ml of mammoth p added... soil type unknown.. it was a pot we used to grow tomatoes in and I found a seed in one of my bags from the cookies dispensary strain called tangeray by lemonade

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Strain
Soil type
I’m on the coast cali, cooler weather and when I water, takes about 2-3 days sometimes to uptake and they look shitty if I accidentally over watered.
It looks deficient.
Can ya gimme an idea as to the questions I have. Others may chime in and let’s see what the farm thinks.
I think I replied in the wrong area

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Strain
Soil type
It looks deficient.
I agree looks like overwatering and the soil look like it could use more aeration to help with drainage.

Are there drain holes in those pots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think it's important to answer @Jack og questions if you want the best information on how to correct the issue(s) the best course of action will depend on that information

But no perlite should be mixed into the soil.

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Strain
Soil type
It looks deficient.
Strain: Tangeray by The Lemonnade
Soil type: unknown we used to grow tomatoes in it a year or so ago
Nutrients: Roots organics terp tea, Planet Earths compost tea, mammoth p and Blumagics King Terp mixed into two gallons of water, fed once a week
Water type: tap
Temperature: been pretty hot between 84-92°f cooled off over the past week 74-84°f rains been intermittent

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Seems that the consensus is that she maybe too wet. Since the soil is an unknown, very little can be done to correct the soil but if you can get a larger pot, and up pot her with some new good potting soil it may help corral the issue.
Go bigger on pot size, get some good soil, like basement mix or any decent soil u can find there that has a high porosity . And cut back on watering. Trick to watering is to gauge the wet pot weight and water when she is about 70% lighter. And don’t run off in soil, wasting all that good stuff u adding in feed. I try not to run off

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Seems that the consensus is that she maybe too wet. Since the soil is an unknown, very little can be done to correct the soil but if you can get a larger pot, and up pot her with some new good potting soil it may help corral the issue.
Go bigger on pot size, get some good soil, like basement mix or any decent soil u can find there that has a high porosity . And cut back on watering. Trick to watering is to gauge the wet pot weight and water when she is about 70% lighter. And don’t run off in soil, wasting all that good stuff u adding in feed. I try not to run off
Thankyou guys so much this is my first time using a forum and so far it's been awesome! How would you recommend transplanting it to a bigger pot? My main concerns would be hitting/damaging the roots and would it kill the plant if done incorrectly

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Thankyou guys so much this is my first time using a forum and so far it's been awesome! How would you recommend transplanting it to a bigger pot? My main concerns would be hitting/damaging the roots and would it kill the plant if done incorrectly
Be gentle I do it all the time. Let her dry out for a week no feed or water before u do it, the roots will bunch up better

LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Be gentle I do it all the time. Let her dry out for a week no feed or water before u do it, the roots will bunch up better
Would you recommend rinsing the old soil off some how or just brush off as much as possible and then transfer?

Top Bottom