PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter CelticCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticCannabis

CelticCannabis

Hello everyone. I am a newbie and currently on my third grow. My first grow was soil but my second was hydro as is my current grow.
I am experiencing some spots and I’m not sure what they are or how I should deal with them.
My reservoir runs very steady at 68 degrees and is controlled for the most part between 6.1 - 6.3 PH. My EC this morning was .870 and I am using Masterblend nutrients. I am also using 3ml per litre of H2O2 every fourth day. The roots appear to be a nice white colour and the reservoir is always clear.
I’m at a loss to identify this issue on what appears to be very healthy looking plants. Can anyone who is growing in hydro offer an opinion?

Please help
Please help 2
Please help 3
Please help 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

PH too high for hydro; use 5.8 for best results, good luck!
😎👌

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not conflicting information, long time standard; 5.8 in hydro.

Once you know what you're doing then you can manipulate the pH one way or another but that's down the road when you know why you're doing it; recommend starting at 5.8 and keeping it there

Edit: I also use Master Blend make sure you mix the Cal/Nit last

Last edited:
CelticCannabis

CelticCannabis

Thanks so much for the info. Do use a PH controller to hold steady at 5.8 or do you allow the reading to drift and then correct. I can do both with my BLUELAB controller.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks so much for the info. Do use a PH controller to hold steady at 5.8 or do you allow the reading to drift and then correct. I can do both with my BLUELAB controller.
You're welcome, I haven't grown Hydro since the mid-90s you want to seek out a moderator named Aquaman he's often glad to help new Hydro Growers and yes I do think it's a lockout but it's very minor your plants look pretty good, keep your pH lower though

Top Bottom