please help !!!!!

• Thread starter ambertric
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ambertric

ambertric

been looking at all sort ov led lights and still not sure what to get !!! im new'sh to all this.. my problem being... my tent is only 1.2m square and 2.2m high most of the things iv been looking at will cover 5ft /6ft square and cost loadss but when i start looking at other 1's they look cheap and nasty but not got ££££££££££ but canning elec at mo :( any1 know where can buy a cheapish setup but will still give me a good yield ??

devilh212

devilh212

Quantum

Hey man, im doing my first time thang now, 1 600w led in a tent the same size as yours. from what ive heard and ive spent months looking at this now - the quantum led grow lights have got to be up there among the best. heard some rave reviews and have seen a few projects where 1 600w led has turned out more than 3 250w hids... but id be sceptical. personally mine is from a company called quantum and so far its been good, but the proof is in the shhhmoking rele. u really need to read up about wavelengths and stuff so u know what ur doing and why its doing what its doing. hope this helps and good luck with things man.

ambertric

ambertric

Hey man, im doing my first time thang now, 1 600w led in a tent the same size as yours. from what ive heard and ive spent months looking at this now - the quantum led grow lights have got to be up there among the best. heard some rave reviews and have seen a few projects where 1 600w led has turned out more than 3 250w hids... but id be sceptical. personally mine is from a company called quantum and so far its been good, but the proof is in the shhhmoking rele. u really need to read up about wavelengths and stuff so u know what ur doing and why its doing what its doing. hope this helps and good luck with things man.

thanks devil will av to look into this as just under £5 a day electric and now the wife wants to know what im up2 and where electric gone :sweating

T

the ganjaman

hey amber ive been growing for awhile but i to am new to leds however i did buy one of the new 357 magnums f*** what a light intense. i know that the have refurbished originals for sale around 500.oo us if you are going with leds 357 mags are the way to go my opinion , not trying to sell for them i swear i just received mine 2 weeks ago .

F

flipsticle

357 Magnum was my 2nd choice before they came out with the newer model.

It wasn't first because Hydrogrowled just came out with a similar new model too (which I believe magnum copied), and it had a 3w, 4x4 foot print, which was perfect for me. The owner of HGL gets no support on most forums because of some trollish behavior and one infamous transaction that was VERY poorly handled.

Despite the bad rep of the owner, not many people dissed the product itself. Just the general hate for LED's. It seems like they learned from their mistakes, and I couldn't be happier with my light. Too run my 336x pro for a month without ever turning it off only cost about $16-18 more on the electric bill. Considering I wouldn't usually run it that long, that's some super cheap electric. The brightness is intense and will burn your eyes in the spectrum of red and blue...... which means when your done working under your lights, your vision will turn all green for a minute or two while they readjust.

This was the best source of information I found on LED grow lights when I was shopping.

http://www.myhydroponicgardening.com/

Top Bottom