Please Help!

• Thread starter Gnc36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gnc36

Gnc36

I got some mind confusion here about my harvest time for ak47(From Serious Seeds) .
it' been 89days from sprout.
Veg Time:32 days.
Flowering:57days.
I look at the trichomes with microscope yesterday and %30 cloudy %70 amber.
And I smoke a quick dry bud from the lower branches and i must say that it wasn't verry strong.Maybe about the quick dry?
Or Do you think i miss the party? http://asset2.invalid.com/smilies/icon_sad.gif

But On the package it's telling indoor flowering time:53-63 days.??

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Id say to far gone thc probally started to degrade 60/40 would of been nice but ak47 is nt a particular fav of mine any pics mate km.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Oh and a longer dry will help remove taste of chlorphyl.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You haven't mentioned anything about the environmental conditions, which play a huge role in how fast things ripen.

bobby

bobby

You want about 5% amber, mostly milky white on the top nugs...this means the middle and lower sections will be mostly clear. Clear is when the THC level is at it's peak. When it starts to turn Amber, the THC percentages are on it's way down....Amber trichs make you sleepy, not high.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

5% amber = paranoia clear thc is immature milky thc is ready if im wrong someone correct me please.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

5% amber = paranoia clear thc is immature milky thc is ready if im wrong someone correct me please.

Wrong, naw, I think your spot on with that. I had a plant that revegged in the 6th week so it never fully developed its terpene and cannbinoid profile so I chopped it in week 8. Damn, that shit made me so fucking paranoid it felt like the very 1st time I smoked weed, but not in a good way.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Wrong, naw, I think your spot on with that. I had a plant that revegged in the 6th week so it never fully developed its terpene and cannbinoid profile so I chopped it in week 8. Damn, that shit made me so fucking paranoid it felt like the very 1st time I smoked weed, but not in a good way.

do you think im wrong or did i misread that

Top Bottom