PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Thread starter BG239
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BG239

I've had an indoor grow going for about 3,weeks and have had little growth. Also leaves are drooping I'm sure there's a dude over watering.I have two 60 watt fluorescent bulbs about 6 inches away from the top of the plant.I'm also using miracle grow plant food. I know there's no nitrogen deficiency.but some tips for the leaves are brown. Once again probably due to over watering also leaves are starting to get little tiny red reddish brown spots toys the tips.the pictures I have are not the best because I have a s***** phone. But please help also the plan was just recently transferred into a new pot. I purchased through growth hormones and put some on there also I'm using just plain Scotts topsoil anyone have any advice on how I can grow my plant better?

Please help
Please help 2
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

They look either thirsty or way way way over watered

urbanfog

urbanfog

start here>>>>>>>https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/resources

soil looks compacted and wet, get some airation in there, perlite, rice hulls that will help speed up the drainage. Use the "pot lift" method, if its light, water if not dont. CFLs can be very close 1-2" and get some airflow going over the tops of the plants to help stay cool.

Start with the reading and the light will go on :D

Good Luck,
UF

B

BG239

yeah they are deffinitly over watered for sure. my idiot friend watered them two days in a row. Also how can I add peat moss to the soil for aeration. Should I just pull the plant out and then mix peat moss with the soil?and then replant it? What's the best way?

KENT

KENT

add something to based of the pot, like lava rocks or something, this will help from drowning the roots, also next time pass on the miracle grow, go get a bag from the hydro store. Those plants are young, take it easy on the nutrients too. Miracle grow and other soils have nutrients already packed in it, give it about a week of just water to allow the plant to use the nutrients. Otherwise you might burn the plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom