Please Help!

• Thread starter New2daGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
New2daGrow

New2daGrow

Hi i just started growing these 2 lovely ladies, they are both Tahoe xOG. I got some Growilla a dry supplement for growing in the ground. Just after planting the clones my buddy added the veg supplement all at once as directed on the bottle, now i don't know whats going to happen, some of the leafs are turning yellow and brittle, is there anyway to fix this or are they just a lost cause at this point.
Please help

Please help 2

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

two things could be happening IMO. Either sun burn from not hardening off your clones. Or, which seems more likely, you transplanted into too hot of soil. I would not have added any ferts until the plant found it's roots. Gorilla feed a great feed, just seems it was implemented too early. Hope they pull through.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Flush the soil to get the nutes out of it ... 3 times water the size of container .. Ex 3 gal cont 9 gallons of pH 6.5

I see its in out door thread but can't make out if in ground or pot

New2daGrow

New2daGrow

ya they are in the ground, i just had enough for nutes and clones really, so the dirt outside is as cheap as i could go, it does have a 1|2 HappyFrog potting soiil to dirt ratio.

User TJ

User TJ

It's amazing the resiliency of these wonderful plants. A good flush of the soil and a little time they will be shitn' and a getn'. I have seen people shock them with high amounts of nitrogen and a week or two later their plants took off. It's a fine line, one that can be costly if you cross it.

New2daGrow

New2daGrow

thank you all for the advice, i trimmed off all the burnt leafs and flushed the soil with about 20 gallons of water per plant, now they are doing GREAT!, green, leafy, vibrant and not brittle at all, cant wait to see how they produce!

Latest posts

Top Bottom