Please Help!!

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

Hi!! Been growing some lsd 25!! It's been hot lately so gave them a little more water!! There 6 weeks old and noticed the fan leaves were drooping!! A couple turned yellow and died!! I read up and looks like overwatering!! Any advice on how to remedy and what you think would be appreciated!! I'm growing in Dutch pro soil!! Thanks!!

Please help
Please help 2
Please help 3
Please help 4
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If the soils too wet, let them dry out some before you water them again. Check the ph of the soil. I think I see a slight hint of nitrogen toxicity. How often have you been fertilizing them and with what?

M

Marli71

I feed them every watering! 2ml of easy2grow and 2ml overdrive and a dash of cal mag! And water every other day!! Probably to much!! Lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah cut back on the nutes a tad and I bet she’ll perk back up. It is always nice to know your soils ph though. Just in case.

M

Marli71

Yeah cut back on the nutes a tad and I bet she’ll perk back up. It is always nice to know your soils ph though. Just in case.
OK!! I'll look into it!! Thanks for the help!!

1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

Get yourself familiar with the "lift test". Let the soil completely dry out. Don't worry, your plants will talk to you. When the soil has completely dried out, lift the pot. Get used to the weight of the dry pot. Then water your plants and check the weight again. When you get used to the feel of a light pot, it's time to water again. Too much overwatering also brings pests.

Top Bottom