Please leave a more advanced grow tip

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Don't listen to "standards" from breeders or equipment manufacturers.

Listen to your plants.

Breeder says 8week flower? Take a look with your loupe.. Your plant will tell you when she's ready.

Light says put your seedlings under at 100% @36" ?! Lol yup almost fried em. Start it low, and let your plants tell you what they like.

Nutes say 4tsp per gallon of water? Start at 1or2. See how they react. They will tell you when they like it.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Don't listen to "standards" from breeders or equipment manufacturers.

Listen to your plants.

Breeder says 8week flower? Take a look with your loupe.. Your plant will tell you when she's ready.

Light says put your seedlings under at 100% @36" ?! Lol yup almost fried em. Start it low, and let your plants tell you what they like.

Nutes say 4tsp per gallon of water? Start at 1or2. See how they react. They will tell you when they like it.
I should include... 2x2 tent is for 1 plant? I'll be the judge of that!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Airflow.....adequate airflow......

Not directly blowing on the plant......

That was my biggest mistake first growing.......

Plants dancing around nice and steady = stronger stems......

Enough breeze let's your plants dryback at a reasonable rate.....

Awesome thread Canna!!!!!
Thank you! Appreciate the knowledge!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Mine is, you can still steer nutrition in organics you just need to understand microbes and what they like. For instance bacteria like more of a lighter sugar ex corn syrup, while fungi love the dark sugars like black strap.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
There are many ways to grow and it's best to find a way that works well for the grower. When the preferred way is found, stay with it till a good crop can be grown every time.

It's important to understand the complete process, from seed to smoke, and the only way to understand it completely is to do it.

Growing indoors—in a tent, under lights, with high-quality media, with fancy controller tech—can get costly quickly.

These plants can grow without any help from us humans.

What happens in the soil is just as important as what happens above the soil, if not more so.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
There are many ways to grow and it's best to find a way that works well for the grower. When the preferred way is found, stay with it till a good crop can be grown every time.

It's important to understand the complete process, from seed to smoke, and the only way to understand it completely is to do it.

Growing indoors—in a tent, under lights, with high-quality media, with fancy controller tech—can get costly quickly.

These plants can grow without any help from us humans.

What happens in the soil is just as important as what happens above the soil, if not more so.
Well said!

Top Bottom