please lend advice...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

Advanced Nutrients Expert Bundle - 250mL - Advanced Nutrients

Botanicare Cal Mag Plus Plant Nutrient Supplement, 2-0-0, 1-Quart

2 oz. - SuperThrive - Liquid Concentrate - Original Vitamin Solution - SuperThrive

Organic Potting Soil - Ocean Forest Mix by FoxFarm - 1.5 cu. ft.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Combo Kit: Grow and Bloom for Soil (1 Quart)

these are the nutes on order right now...
i know its sounds dumb for me to ask but in what order do i organize these in feed/water schedule?
i dont want to kill since im new. i know to start off 1/4 strength but not order it should go...
such as:
nute/nothing/water+super thrive/nothing/nutes.....etc.

please help any and all info welcome

burn4me

burn4me

thanks fish.....ive been through so many pages there before i put this up. didnt just start a random thread without looking first. guess its back to searching.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Man I wish you would have checked out the Heavy 16 super thread, you could have bought their whole line up and that all you would have needed, you could have got some promix and be off and running super simple Killer Results. ;)

sixstring

sixstring

all you need is water for the first few weeks with that soil,that will give you more time to read around lol.maybe a splash of the pbp grow at week 3 or 4 and alternate between the grow and calmag during veg.use same feeds for first 2 weeks flower then give them the bloom.as far as the expert pack from a/n,i would use that shizzle very sparingly until you get a few grows down.just pick one product maybe and only give 2-4 ml per gal during weeks 4-6 of flower if you do decide to use them.just go slow,do some more reading and don't make too many changes at once,water,light,and good temps are key.its not as complicated as it appears on weed sites :D good luck and holler if ya have more questions,someone will eventually answer,peace

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Solid advice from SS!

Skip the cal mag and AN bundle. You won't need those.

Super thrive while vegging only. ESP for transplanting.

PBP is a one part... It's got it all. Super easy to use. Use half doses from what the bottle says. This is an awesome product for beginners. It has PH stabilizer in it too, so no need for Meters.

B

Buzzbait

Like walter said PBP half strength and cal mag every other feed will get you through your first grow.I have to use the pure blend grow about two weeks in now,the oceans forest is not as strong as it used to be..Its as simple as that,leave the advanced nutrients shit in the box and ship it back and try to get your money back

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Trust me,the best advice any of us can give you is to read/learn so you can understand the inputs you choose to use.Just telling you something that you dont understand first will screw you up,Do work,READ and grow and then when you have an issue badass growers will come out of the woodwork to help you here.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Assuming your using tap water You won't need any cal mag.

Mid flower start using Epsom salts disolved in with your feedings. You'll never see a def.

burn4me

burn4me

sounds great....might just order PBP but idk wth that is lmao any1 care to explain so i can look it up?....thanks everyone

burn4me

burn4me

ohhhhhh:wideyed:
lmao.....too many rips from the bong this early. does my schedule seem about right though?
gro-nute/nothing/water+super thrive/nothing/gro-nutes.....etc.
searched all night for the most part and never found what im looking for......a lot of knowledge almost too much to sift through. pullin my hair out. my seeds for 1st run are in germ now so im fighting the clock now.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Don't put seedlings into ocean forest. Find something more mild for them until they are bigger. They won't need ANY food for atleast the first 2 weeks above ground. So you have some time.

Typically, it's feed/water/feed/water. With super thrive being part of the feed.

burn4me

burn4me

seedlings are going to go in some no nute soil vermiculite mix....ive heard so many ways of ppl doing their own way but i guess it will take some trial and error. cant be Jorge right off the bat...lol
oh and i found this from another site and it may help others with questions and imo should probably be a sticky thread

Advanced Nutrients complete series

Advanced Nutrients 2 part

B'cuzz

BioBizz

Botanicare

Botanicare PBP

Fox Farm Soil

Fox Farm Hydro

General Hydroponics Flora series

General Hydroponics Flora Nova series

General Hydroponics Maxi series

General Hydroponics Stand alone

House and Garden

Nature's Nectar

Organa

burn4me

burn4me

and heres the rest

General Organics
Plagron
Biobizz
Dyna-Gro
GH "keep it simple recirc"
Pura Vida
B.C.

And here's a link to the advanced nutrients calculator tool, it contains all programs (Grow micro bloom, sensi 2 part, connoisseur, and all organic; as well as several choices for each (light medium heavy feeds, mothers, clones veg.)it'd be too many to print em all out and rescan em so i'll link it here and you can tweak it to your own needs(res size, etc.)

BIO NOVA

CANNA CALCULATOR

BIO CANNA Calculator

Top Bottom