Please, need help determining what this is...

• Thread starter Joey518
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joey518

Joey518

Doesn't wipe off. No insects of any kind found on plant. Not webbing. Not sticky. Not dusty. Doesn't wipe off. Started developing a lot in the last month or so of flowering.

Please need help determining what this is
Please need help determining what this is 2
Joey518

Joey518

Pretty much the entire plant ended up covered in it. Perhaps more so the lower leaves than the top. Is this just the strain? Forbidden Jelly. Indoor grow, fox farm happy frog soil. Just water. No nutes since entered flower stage.. constant temp between 65-70..humidity around 50%. Is this stuff like ok to ingest? Should I be concerned?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Do you have access to a microscope or any magnification?

Pic of the whole plant? Is this an auto?

I'm struggling to see the bud parts, it just looks like a squished mass of leaves to me. If that is deep into flower, it should be further along, unless this is just the angles of the photo.

W

WrappedUp

I’m a UK grower and often enough I experience Thrips.
Mainly due to poorly cared for clones etc.
Shit gets passed around.

I too +1 this as Thrip damage.

I’ve experienced Thrips leave ‘slug trails’
I’ve explained them leave ‘small white lines’
I’ve also expected them leave ‘Ph Fluctuation’ like damage.

W

WrappedUp

Do an elimination process..

If it isn’t ‘powdery’ ‘hairy’ like, it isn’t Mildew

If your not noticing ‘Webs’ or finding ‘Spider Mites’ you don’t have spider mites..

If it isn’t ‘Fluffy Mould’ you aren’t experiencing Mould Rot.

If it doesn’t seem like a ‘Slug/Snail Trail’ of damage, you don’t have Thrips.

If it’s none of the above 4, unless you’ve eliminated root diseases/pests etc. your in unknown territory.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

The look of the leaves reminds me of my spider mite problem last summer. So, yes. It looks like an insect infestation to me, too.

Top Bottom