Please rate my NYC Diesel

• Thread starter Cyameron_maikeru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cyameron_maikeru

hey i am new to the site, i have a 45 day year old NYC diesel plant and i was wondering if i am doing a good job. i have broken the apacial dominance drastically and ive been giving it special teas when i water it. by that, i boil vegetables like cucumber, oranges, bell peppers, and onions and i let sit for 24 hours because i heard its beneficial like nutrient wise. dont tell anybody but im 17 haha. but please look at my plant and tell me what you think

Please rate my nyc diesel
Please rate my nyc diesel 2
Please rate my nyc diesel 3
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

hey i am new to the site, i have a 45 day year old NYC diesel plant and i was wondering if i am doing a good job. i have broken the apacial dominance drastically and ive been giving it special teas when i water it. by that, i boil vegetables like cucumber, oranges, bell peppers, and onions and i let sit for 24 hours because i heard its beneficial like nutrient wise. dont tell anybody but im 17 haha. but please look at my plant and tell me what you think
I've never heard of boiling veggies but It looks healthy enough, maybe try a looser medium next time and you will get faster growth. Good luck

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Welcome to the farm.

That plant really should be a little further along at 45 days. What kind of light and growspace are you working with?

Plant does seem healthy, but you might want to look at cannabis specific nutrient regimens. This plant can be picky about what it wants.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Welcome to the farm.

That plant really should be a little further along at 45 days. What kind of light and growspace are you working with?

Plant does seem healthy, but you might want to look at cannabis specific nutrient regimens. This plant can be picky about what it wants.

I've never heard of boiling veggies but It looks healthy enough, maybe try a looser medium next time and you will get faster growth. Good luck
BTW the plant will always have apical dominance over lateral branches,the new shoots will always compete to ensure pollination and photosynthesis, and compete with other plants.

bighempn

bighempn

Looks healthy but very sparse for 45 days. We need to know more like what lighting is it under?

Edit: also, it could just be a runt. Was it from a cut or sprouted from seed?

C

Cyameron_maikeru

Looks healthy but very sparse for 45 days. We need to know more like what lighting is it under?

Edit: also, it could just be a runt. Was it from a cut or sprouted from seed?
i could not get grow lights so its not on a 24 hour cycle sadly, but this plant was given to me by my brother who got it from a botnist from a reservation dispensary. so i didnt get to germinate it. i leave it at the windowsill when its cooler and i leave it outside all day when its sunny

C

Cyameron_maikeru

Welcome to the farm.

i cant get grow lights just yet but im at least dilligent enough to leave it outside all day when the sun is directly out, and it sits in the dark all night :/ thats a great suggestion i appreciate you

C

Cyameron_maikeru

i cant get grow lights just yet but im at least dilligent enough to leave it outside all day when the sun is directly out, and it sits in the dark all night :/ thats a great suggestion i appreciate you
and when its not outside, it sits at the window sill, i chose indoor growing as my first time cause i thought i could get lights sooner and i was a wee bit afraid of bugs getting to it

Top Bottom