Please recommend 2 early finishing strains...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

I need a couple strains that will finish off end of Sept or early October...we get some cold nights in Oct, so the sooner she is finished the better. Prefer easy growers with heavy stone...thanks in advance.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Biddy Early fits my bill and is done by the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept. at my lat. of 44* N. I'm not on "the friendly coast" either. Will also be running Early Queen from Mr. Nice this coming year as well. Always looking for something better, I guess.:smoke

F

FastForward

Why not try something like DNA's Pure Afghan? Quick and hardy....I mean, if it can handle some afghan mountainside, I'm sure it'll handle your place :)

JH420

JH420

Thanks for the tips, I will look into all those...so hard to decide:nod

JH420

JH420

Anyone try LA Confidential outdoors? It's supposed to harvest fairly early...I'd love to have some kush in the rotation.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Look at Third Dimension by SUBCOOL. Logic just listed some in the auction section!!!:flower ROBO

D

Dark Angel

How about Outsider, Highway Delight, Purple Tops or Swiss Miss. They can handle cold nights and are cheap. But there are so many other strains to pick:nod i'm sure you make a good choise.
And welcome to the Farm!

Grtz Dark Angel
But I call them friends

N

nyckid

Jh420, Welcome to the farm! Durban Poison the chunky one from sensi seeds,

Durban
PRICE: $160 Cdn/US

A very early strain from South Africa. Durban is a compact Sativa with a sweet aroma and an up high. One of the most reliable early outdoor varieties, it will produce chunky, solid buds even during the worst season. If you haven't tried Durban, you are missing out on one of the easiest-to-grow, highest-quality early varieties in the world.

Grow Location: Outdoor
Flowering: end of Sept
Height: 150-250 cm
Yield: up to 400 gr

nycKID

JH420

JH420

Thanks again to all for the suggestions...I will read up on all of them, so many choices I thought this would be the easiest part! Also thanks for the warm welcome.

hubcap

hubcap

think i just read the question on another site......
44N, right?
planting in june??

-mikado
-biddy early
-guerilla gold
-durban poison
-niagra
-early sativa
-endless sky (with some luck)

all good choices that i could recommend..

JH420

JH420

think i just read the question on another site......
44N, right?
planting in june??

-mikado
-biddy early
-guerilla gold
-durban poison
-niagra
-early sativa
-endless sky (with some luck)

all good choices that i could recommend..

Yup you did read this at another site...44N is correct as well....I think it's gonna be Durban Poison and Mikado.

M

moonmadness

I need a couple strains that will finish off end of Sept or early October...we get some cold nights in Oct, so the sooner she is finished the better. Prefer easy growers with heavy stone...thanks in advance.

From experience any of the following should do the trick and I'm at 51 N:

Guerillas Gold
Manitoba Madness (Smelliest strain ever!)
Biddy Early
BO Kush
Early Queen
Mighty Mite
Sensi Star
ROX
Anything from Esben
Autoflowering crosses

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
A nice Afghani #1 can do the trick and give ya a pounding stone .

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Im looking for a phat yeilder and knock out stone. I want the largest heaviest monsters mother nature could produce in the sun for around 41 N. What yall got? Finish by sept or very early oct.

S

Skunkenstein

Northern lights,Endless sky,Aurora indica.These strains will all be finished by Oct.The Northern lights will finish the Earliest, 3rd week of sept.Endless sky the first week of Oct. All have serious potency!!!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Anyone try Mendocino Madness from ThSeeds? I did Early Riser from Sagarmatha a few years ago, only got to harvest one of them, it was big and bushy from seed but I had to harvest early so I can't comment on full potency but it was not bad. Full term I bet she's great! I'd love to run some NL but it won't finish for me, I fear.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I found the fem Auora Female from ch9, fem Northern Lights from White label mix, and did a search on the Endless sky but got mixed reviews. Off to find some good breeders of the NL and Auora. Thanks guys.

Caress of steel: I also pondered the THSeeds Mendo Madness. I want a monster of a plant and that might be it.

Top Bottom