Please someome tell me these arnt bananas

• Thread starter Lulubutler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lulubutler

I've noticed like 2 spots of these and it's my first grow and I'm alil confused they look almost like tiny follower peddals one place had 2 the other had 4 I pulled the 2 just in case and started to think I should maybe wait to get some advice lol hofelly someone here can help me out

Please  someome tell me these arnt bananas
Please  someome tell me these arnt bananas 2
Please  someome tell me these arnt bananas 3
Please  someome tell me these arnt bananas 4
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aye nanners.there doesn't seem to be a lot of em though.if it's the only plant in the room that's not so bad as it won't be able to pollinate the rest o your crop.just go through the nugs each day to pick any off.

L

Lulubutler

Since there not males and there also not herms could I keep the one branch with the nannaers and let it polinate N get female seeds?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Depending on the strain sometimes the pollen is sterile. You will know at the end lol.

NGA

NGA

Pickem or cut off take time , I have a couple strains tend to throw the odd one example 6 plant grow might find 3-4 they are too good to throw out

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Since there not males and there also not herms could I keep the one branch with the nannaers and let it polinate N get female seeds?
Yes, you probably could. The occasional male flower was the original way to get feminized seeds. If pollinated, the plant WILL make seeds from it. The seeds could be sterile, but the seeds will still result from any pollinated buds/pistil. Any viable seeds should be female unless some stray pollen sneaks in.

FTCG

FTCG

Mist with water to deactivate any pollen.
Don't start over, u can I didn't see any pollen dust come out of that.

There is a product called Switch, by Optic Foliar.

Used to be Reverse by Dutch Master.

I've used Reverse with success.

If you are in the states and can get some next day shipping I would give it a go. The bud looks caked.

Ina

Ina

Just start over, that plant looks terrible.
May be a little overfed with N but terrible?!Lets see if it continue pulling nanners,otherwise I wouldn't throw it so fast.There is that possibility to continue normally from now on.Ofcourse it could be strait hermie but better wait a little more and see.Toss it and start over,that should be the last thing to do.Lower the N,too much of it can cause different bad reactions,it hardens budding for sure......,Is there any nanners on other plants?check them all carefully.If others have may be it is something in your conditions,temp,RH,feeding......

FTCG

FTCG

It's most likely due to strain. I bet in any environment it puts out a few nanners. I didn't see any pollen coming out from them, so as long as that doesn't happen, then there is no chance of coming out with seeds.

Check for actual pollen instead of the banana shells. That will tell you whether to throw it out or not.

Not a total loss as of yet.

Reactions: Ina

Latest posts

Top Bottom