Please Take A Look Pest Problem Or Deficiancy In Coco

• Thread starter Tflo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tflo

Is this a nute deficiancy pests or something? First grow any insight would help. Thanks.
Please take a look pest problem or deficiancy in coco

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

if you're referring to the white spots on the leaves, it's bugs. You should flip the leaves that have damage to check...the top leaf looks like telltale spider mites (small stippling starting from the interior/petiole of the leaf) and the lower leaves out of focus look like thrip bites (larger, less round and sporatic)

Flip leaves with damage upside down, if there are small, long skinny yellow bugs you have thrips, if they are small, round and yellow they are spider mites. Lots of info on how to combat these pests, I would recommend looking into spinosad for thrips and oil-based sprays for the mites. Looks early enough to be able to catch without using any poisons .

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

if you're referring to the white spots on the leaves, it's bugs. You should flip the leaves that have damage to check...the top leaf looks like telltale spider mites (small stippling starting from the interior/petiole of the leaf) and the lower leaves out of focus look like thrip bites (larger, less round and sporatic)

Flip leaves with damage upside down, if there are small, long skinny yellow bugs you have thrips, if they are small, round and yellow they are spider mites. Lots of info on how to combat these pests, I would recommend looking into spinosad for thrips and oil-based sprays for the mites. Looks early enough to be able to catch without using any poisons .

Nice eyes We Solidarity..

ccJ

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Yea that's thrips more than likely. I'd get both both neem and spinosad. Spinosad will kill most everything (mites may need something stronger), then you treat with the neem afterwards and continue to spray the neem. If I were you I'd make up good sized batch of the spinosad and submerged the plants in it for complete coverage.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

You will definitely want to hit them with something that will kill them. Neem won't necessarily kill the mights, it just disrupts the life cycle enough to keep them at bay. Don't take bugs lightly, soon as you see those spots do work on em.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Anything with Spinosyn A or D will wipe out thrips very easy.
But, unfortunately like We Solidarity pointed out it is most likely spider mites from the looks of it.

Best of luck.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom