Please tell me what this is!!

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
az2000

az2000

It's not standing out to me what "this" you are referring to. Looks hungry, N deficient.

What soil are you growing in? What are you feeding (exact products, amounts, how often?).

S

Steelgrown

Looks hungry to me by the color, but can’t really see what’s going on here. What medium? PH of solution? Products used? Temp/rh?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that is a fungus forming on your perlite,comes from over watering,do those cups have good drainage holes in them?are you feeding them yet,more info get more results dig

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I water like once a week and spray everyday idk I'm gonna transplant them in organic miracle grow I think

az2000

az2000

I'm gonna transplant them in organic miracle grow I think

You don't usually want to transplant autos. If you've transplanted a few times before, you can do it without much risk. But as a new grower, you shouldn't even be growing autos, let alone learning to transplant with them.

What soil are they in now? I would stick with that. MiracleGro Organic Choice will work. I've seen people grow in it. You should add a sizeable amount of perlite for drainage, faster drying. Be sure which potting mix you're getting. Organic Choice has a 0.10-0.05-0.05 NPK label. Some of the other potting mixes are stronger (or have whacky ratios, like 0.21-0.02-0.02.).

Last edited:
az2000

az2000

Why you don't think I should?

(Sorry, my initial "Oh Jesus" post was a joke.). I've seen people grow in Organic Choice, and they do so as a choice (repeatedly, they're happy with it). It's not bad. It just suffers from the reputation of some other MG potting mixes that are too hot, or people fertilized them in addition to what's already in the soil. Organic Choice isn't like that.

But, as I said in my edited post: you shouldn't transplant an autoflower. If you do, I would use the same soil it's in. But, if there's some reason you can't do either, the Organic Choice should work. Add a signiicant amount of perlite. If you use MG perlite, you should rinse it before mixing it. The bag says the perlite has 0.11-0.11-0.11. That's odd for perlite, and you probably don't want that in the soil. It would make it like the hot potting mixes. If you soak/rinse it should be ok. Or, get a different brand (Vigaro).

S

Steelgrown

Depending on where you’re at and what’s available.

Rogue soil rocket fuel and rogue farmer are the best imho but pretty much only available in the pnw and NorCal

But fox farm ocean forest is pretty much available everywhere and I’ve had great luck with it. Don’t use miracle gro for anything you ingest

Latest posts

Top Bottom