Please Tell Me Whats Wrong With My Girls?

• Thread starter growstudent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growstudent

Hi, I am a new grower and this is my first grow. Growing outdoors in a makeshift greenhouse with open sides I have my plants growing in a compost, potting soil mix. They were doing great until a couple of days ago when a few of the bottom leaves were turning yellow and it seems to be getting worse. I originally thought it was bugs because I had come across a few in the days leading up to that so I sprayed a light oil mix on them to kill any bugs. It only seems to be getting worse and plants are suffering ,any advise would be appreciated Thanks.
Please tell me whats wrong with my girls
Please tell me whats wrong with my girls 2
Please tell me whats wrong with my girls 3
Please tell me whats wrong with my girls 4

G

gareth197979

It looks like nitrogen deficiency to me mate but might need a few more opinions first pal , but from what ive looked at it seems to be that , not 100% though

MW7945

MW7945

If anything it's a sulfur def... your leaves are turning yellow from the inside out.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Need to do a test of the run off , but do you think it could cause this?
The test will tell you..now that we have heard sulfer and nitrogen.... test your runoff...and what is your input?

Last edited:
G

growstudent

That last pic looks like those are revegging. How many hours of light are they get
That last pic looks like those are revegging. How many hours of light are they getting?
That last pic is a plant a mate gave to me and is the only one that has shown signs of flower. The rest look like they are still vegging. Im only using sunlight for this grow so they are getting about 14 hours of light at the moment.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That last pic is a plant a mate gave to me and is the only one that has shown signs of flower. The rest look like they are still vegging. Im only using sunlight for this grow so they are getting about 14 hours of light at the moment.
Got ya. Where abouta you located? US? UK? I ask because I’m the US at least if you’re outside in the winter you will need a small light to be in it a couple hours in the night. Otherwise it will start to flower. If it started flowering and then you give it the extra lift it will reveg. Then the leaves grow single blade weird leaves for a while but will go back to normal.
Not sure if that’s what’s going on but something to think about

G

growstudent

Got ya. Where abouta you located? US? UK? I ask because I’m the US at least if you’re outside in the winter you will need a small light to be in it a couple hours in the night. Otherwise it will start to flower. If it started flowering and then you give it the extra lift it will reveg. Then the leaves grow single blade weird leaves for a while but will go back to normal.
Not sure if that’s what’s going on but something to think about

Hi, I am located in Durban ,South Africa. Its summer here at the moment but know people here that grow outdoors all year round as our winters are not that cold here. That makes sense with what you say regarding the small light in winter. Thanks

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hi, I am located in Durban ,South Africa. Its summer here at the moment but know people here that grow outdoors all year round as our winters are not that cold here. That makes sense with what you say regarding the small light in winter. Thanks
Right on! Ya that’s why I asked. I kinda thought you might be in a different place. Right on brotha good luck. Got any more pics of the girls?

G

growstudent

Right on! Ya that’s why I asked. I kinda thought you might be in a different place. Right on brotha good luck. Got any more pics of the girls?
Thanks dude, I will get some more pics this morning, Its sunrise here at the moment. Wake and bake lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Youre not gonna tell us youre the prince of a billionaire king and we can make 1% if we receive a wire of 76 billion dollars and cash it

Right?

G

growstudent

Youre not gonna tell us youre the prince of a billionaire king and we can make 1% if we receive a wire of 76 billion dollars and cash it

Right?
HAHAHA, Thats so funny dude, I get those mails all the time.

Top Bottom