Plookers Kona Skunk Hunt!

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

Nice list brother @homebrew420 , I like your taste. You clearly are doin your thing, can't wait to see what else you come up with.

homebrew420

homebrew420

lots in store for sure. Many of the hybrids we grow out and really like we will go through another 30-50 and find a real nice pheno nad generally make f2s and/or collecting pollen in the process. THanks for your interest @SourDank

SourDank

SourDank

lots in store for sure. Many of the hybrids we grow out and really like we will go through another 30-50 and find a real nice pheno nad generally make f2s and/or collecting pollen in the process. THanks for your interest @SourDank
Gotta run those bigger numbers to get those killer phenos. I wish I had the ability to drop 50 beans at once on a regular basis.
I just left CO on the 7th, denver actually. Wish I would of known you were droppin beans there. I got a back up pack of Sasquatch and 2 of Jabbrrwocky from 303 seeds because it was all that was left. Was told they are out of business now :/ very sad, but anyway lol, I have friends there so I'll be back sooner rather than later. Anywhere I can get your gear without a med card brother?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Gotta run those bigger numbers to get those killer phenos. I wish I had the ability to drop 50 beans at once on a regular basis.
I just left CO on the 7th, denver actually. Wish I would of known you were droppin beans there. I got a back up pack of Sasquatch and 2 of Jabbrrwocky from 303 seeds because it was all that was left. Was told they are out of business now :/ very sad, but anyway lol, I have friends there so I'll be back sooner rather than later. Anywhere I can get your gear without a med card brother?
I just learned of 303 seeds do you know what happen it seemed as though they were starting to get there name out here....

SourDank

SourDank

I just learned of 303 seeds do you know what happen it seemed as though they were starting to get there name out here....
The dispenseries I went to that vended for them said the med company there license was with was pulled or something like that. He said a lot of the seed co's piggyback on a disp I guess. It really blows because everything I've run from them has been insane.

I have Bio Diesel, Sasquatch V2, and 2 phenos of Bio Chem in clone and 1 pack of the Bio Chem and Sasquatch V2 and 2 packs of Jabberwocky in the vault. Ran there Mack Truck too but it's gone. I've found multiple keepers in every pack I cracked and the Bio Diesel has it all. It yields great, is insanely frosty, and the smell and taste is just so fuely, skunky, stankin dank. And it's potency can stand up to any OG, Chem, or Diesel clone only out there. Her and her crosses top my list of smokes for sure

SourDank

SourDank

@motz the Mack Trucks were real nice, I didn't sample too much of the sativa phenos only because it wasn't what I was looking for in the line. But the indica pheno was that earthy, kushy dank. It was an above avg yielder but it was frosty. I was pissed I lost her in a clone mix up. If you have a pack and make some F2's I'll definitely take some off your hands haha

DAT

DAT

sending good vibes ur way HomeBrew420. Finishing up this painting I told u about. Frosty Psychedelic Trichome Fever. is it done or not.? lol ...just like when I wonder if I should chop or not. maybe just a little bit more..
Halloween 21014 009

homebrew420

homebrew420

thanks Cap.
Just wanted to let you all know of the Triangle Kush reversal coming up.
Triangle Kusk
ECSD
Magik
StarDawg
Lucky Charms
Kosher Kush
MUd, Mamba x Double Underdawg
and I may have to add the Southern Charm, need that purple in there.

SourDank

SourDank

thanks Cap.
Just wanted to let you all know of the Triangle Kush reversal coming up.
Triangle Kusk
ECSD
Magik
StarDawg
Lucky Charms
Kosher Kush
MUd, Mamba x Double Underdawg
and I may have to add the Southern Charm, need that purple in there.
Aint that some list you got there, damn brother. I'll take 2 of each :)

But seriously, everyone of them sounds incredible. Especially that Kosher Kush, Stardawg, and ECSD. But everyone of those should be some kill. You Colorado dudes got it goin on

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah @DAT I am pretty sure that is it. She is a real short thick lady goes a lovely purple sweet and pleasant/mellow stone, very relaxing.

DAT

DAT

That's real nice to hear.... Hemlock came up with that strain . I know him from RIU 4 years. were real tight. I have yet to grow it . sounds like a good night time medication. Im a hawk for serious sleep meds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom