Plucking fan leaves off two weeks beofre harvests

• Thread starter fatganjagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGIBar

if you gonna do it id say wait until the shoot that the leaf your cutting is supporting is independent and has enough leave to support itself.

one theory ia that she thinks shes gonna die so she gets herself more wet n sticky to catch more pollen
or
she will say fuck it and pull the dildo out on your ass and make herself some babies before she dies. lol.

O

OGIBar

That while paragraph u wrote was something straight out of a open scene. LOL. This thread is old as fuck but it made me laugh. Thanks for that...she be like... Ima fuck myself real hard I dont needs me some mutha fucking man! Sheeeeeit!

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Yeah, I don't know where most of these people are getting their information, but pulling fans to expose lower nodes will always help so long as it doesn't interfere with total light absorption of the plant (light hitting the ground under the plant is wastedight). There's absolutely nothing wrong with pulling large fan leaves that are preventing budding nodes from getting direct light

O

OGIBar

It made me laugh...lets revisit what was happening in 2011 with weed! Shall we??
I wasn't even thinking of growing then. What was I doing....
Where were u??? 2011

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

It made me laugh...lets revisit what was happening in 2011 with weed! Shall we??
I wasn't even thinking of growing then. What was I doing....
Where were u??? 2011
Banging out a 144 light grow facility in MI and partnering on another 72 light spot as well

O

OGIBar

I got a 8x12 tough shed 2 T5 s and sum AC!
Been trolling around learning to grow quantity...everyone asks what am I gonna do with large quantities??? I tell them when I have that problem ill figure it out!LOL

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I got a 8x12 tough shed 2 T5 s and sum AC!
Been trolling around learning to grow quantity...everyone asks what am I gonna do with large quantities??? I tell them when I have that problem ill figure it out!LOL
I have bad news for you my friend, if you're using T5's you won't be running into that large quantity issue

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Its all medical

So I have been told...I'm working up to lec...
Good choice, those CMH units are good all the way from veg to flower. Keep the 4200k bulbs all the way through as well. Produces more uv-a and uv-b spectrum which will help with essential oil/trichomes production during. Flowering

S

shakeyben

I don't understand the mentality of done novice growers! If u defoliste your plants THEY FONT GROW BIGGER YIELDS! YOURE SCREWING YOURDELF IF U THINK DO! 2. U CANT OVERDOSE ANY PLANTS ON CALMAG! 3. CALNAG HELPS PLANTS WITH NUKE BLOCK! If you want to go ncreaee yield, pinch early! When girls get 2' tall BEND THEN AT A 90° angle. A plant produces a drug called Auxin with basically tells the top bud to grow big because it's the top. By bending at 90° the Auxin is now leveled thru the plant and it now tells every top bud it's the main bud! U will grow huge buds! I cut off 1st 3 sets of lower branches and REMOVE ALL BUDS 12" DOWN ON ALL BRANCHES.These receive little sun and not worth growing and n the long run. Weed plants are tough. I grow outside and n buckets and donehow I overdosed one plant. Leaves were crinkling up and plant looked bad.I pulled it out gently from bucket and rinsed all soil out of roots and repotted and it's great. I use just Fox farm products and their Bembe outshines regular molasses. I've been growing Crop Keep ngs Dark Angels past 3 years and it's awesome. Also make brownies that lick u have n place happy growing

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I don't understand the mentality of done novice growers! If u defoliste your plants THEY FONT GROW BIGGER YIELDS! YOURE SCREWING YOURDELF IF U THINK DO! 2. U CANT OVERDOSE ANY PLANTS ON CALMAG! 3. CALNAG HELPS PLANTS WITH NUKE BLOCK! If you want to go ncreaee yield, pinch early! When girls get 2' tall BEND THEN AT A 90° angle. A plant produces a drug called Auxin with basically tells the top bud to grow big because it's the top. By bending at 90° the Auxin is now leveled thru the plant and it now tells every top bud it's the main bud! U will grow huge buds! I cut off 1st 3 sets of lower branches and REMOVE ALL BUDS 12" DOWN ON ALL BRANCHES.These receive little sun and not worth growing and n the long run. Weed plants are tough. I grow outside and n buckets and donehow I overdosed one plant. Leaves were crinkling up and plant looked bad.I pulled it out gently from bucket and rinsed all soil out of roots and repotted and it's great. I use just Fox farm products and their Bembe outshines regular molasses. I've been growing Crop Keep ngs Dark Angels past 3 years and it's awesome. Also make brownies that lick u have n place happy growing
Idk Wtf u just said, but welcome to the farm

123grow

NO benefit at all! A benefit LOL! You would most likely recieve a smaller havest if you did that. I dont reccomend plucking leaves off 2 weeks prior to harvest. Very stressful on the plants Thats a big no no :(
I 100% Disagree that it has no benefit at all! The benefit of removing those big leaves is to let the sun get in to the center of the plant so the hidden buds can have the benefits of the sun. Plants can grow in part shade and part sun but they do better/get bigger in full sun. So by removing big fan leaves you'll probably get more mature buds from the center. ~Some plants are different, not as fat and full so you can tell that the center isn't all shaded. We remove big fan leaves through the entire grow season, not just 2 weeks till harvest. Some people don't remove them since it's very time consuming when you have a large grow. ~Julie

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I 100% Disagree that it has no benefit at all! The benefit of removing those big leaves is to let the sun get in to the center of the plant so the hidden buds can have the benefits of the sun. Plants can grow in part shade and part sun but they do better/get bigger in full sun. So by removing big fan leaves you'll probably get more mature buds from the center. ~Some plants are different, not as fat and full so you can tell that the center isn't all shaded. We remove big fan leaves through the entire grow season, not just 2 weeks till harvest. Some people don't remove them since it's very time consuming when you have a large grow. ~Julie
I do the same ms Julie!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom