Plug'n'Fukk(set'n'forget)!!!

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

anyone practice this principle?all work is done prior 2 planting in swamp setting.basically plant and come back in october(or whenever) and harvest.some check on plants 2-5 times a season,some never.alot of outdoor purple pineberry is grown this style on the south coast of British Columbia,primarily in slightly above sea-level swamps(caveot emptor).although this would seem a relativly low-heat scenario...growers who practise this method have been subject 2 extensive DEA profiling and stake-out/sting operations.wonder why?cuz they flood tha market wit crappy purple pineberry.:fubar

D

dkmonk

Well I found out this doesnt work well first hand last year putting out 60 or more plants that were only 6 inches tall and not one survived.

So shortly after failing i started in early fall making this spring a more succesful grow by preparing several plots and thinking ahead.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

sometimes you get lucky and everything goes your way....but most of the time you get out what you put into a grow...its either to little rain or too much...the later you put them in there the better chance at surviving..if i was gonna set n forget it i would have them atleast 1 foot tall with many branches..preparation is key...i would also start them at the highest ground in the area because you can always water more but you cant bring a drowned plant back to life ...good luck

B

BreederBrad2

haha i do this, and it works great...gotta love the old set it and forget it... fuck the DEA

B

bigbag

yeah fuk em......sux when dey comin 4 ya though,u know?in da end....no arrests made in "operation blue fox",and da pine continues 2 flow south/east

U

username09

i'm planning to visit as little as possible. maybe once every 2 weeks. i've already planted 16 plants. 2 were clones and the other 14 were sprouted from seed. the clones were pretty tall at first but, i started lst'ing them so i could transport to the site easier. what i did was go ahead and plant early so the root will be nice and big and have easier access to water during the dry months. i also, planted most on a slope of a pond 10-15' off the bank so those will have water readily available when dry season starts. warmer temps have already started here so depending on your location you may be able to do this as well. i think my only draw back is that the ones i planted on the slope will only get light from about noon til dusk. still won't be too bad tho. we'll see how it turns out.

Top Bottom