Plum Princess phenos A & B

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres couple shots of the 2 phenos i found outa 3 plum princess beans. This Fem cross was bred by divine genetics and is Urkle X Chemdog's Sister.

pheno 1 smells like strawberry pop tarts fresh out the toaster. it pretty much was finished somewere around the 56-60 day range but i had to let her ride out into the 70s. she started to turn purple right around 8 weeks. dont think she is a big yeilder but her looks and smell are just money. both phenos cloen very easy and veg really fast so its a definite plus in that department.

Plum a 2
Plum a 3
Plum a 4
Plum princess phenos a  b 4
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Pheno b

this one grew alot like the gdp clone i had going and smells like grease and grapes but in a good way throw a little fuel in there too. she looks to be ready around the 70 day mark and will easily yeild double what Pheno A would do. good yeilder nice tight nugs didnt really go purple but i think it will with colder temps.

PLUM B 2
PLUM B 3
PLUM B 4
PLUM B 6
PLUM B
PLUM B 5
DSC 0104
DSC 0105
DSC 0106
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful flowers KT.

:harvest:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That should definitely purple up a bit with colder temps<<I would run that pheno A again tho..
gtd:passingjoint:

Rushoe

Rushoe

looks nice kid bet she is gonna smoke nice a smooth where these done in soil?

S

StrikeitRich

Killer genetics KidTwist.

Luving the two distinct phenos. Luv it when u pop a couple seeds and get a couple good keepers. lol.

Keep up the dedication.

Peace,
S i R

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done Kid

What is the buzz like? Hopefully they tried to rip your head off, in a good way

mal

Illmind

Illmind

what up kid!! been a minute. they both look great. id love to c some dry shots. peace broo

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pheno a

thx alot guys, these plants smell really great. If the smoke is decent im gonna run them both again as there was a bit of a heat issue a/c went off for 3 days. pretty sure these crazy foxtails are a result of that. ill be getting up soem dry shots when they are done.

just from growing these 2 plants though i would definitely recommend these beans to anyone. with soem searching i know im gonna have something great.

DSC 0070
DSC 0072
DSC 0073
Aligee

Aligee

Looks very good Kid' Logic made these ? He gots skills !!! And you killed it nice work
there !!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

I wanna smoke some lol....Looks nice man kinda reminds me of some shit we got a while back like umm maybe 3 or 4 years ago we got some stuff called "PRIME TIME" shit didn't even look right bro like it didn't look real was so dank man I was scared to smoke more then a few bowls of this shit it was true dank brought by someone who really knows wtf they were doing they ALL THE NUGS WERE PURPLE and some black leafs if I recall kinda looked like play doe blazed out this older dude we know with it and he said it was something unreal.......LOL sorry to right up a storm bro shit looks killer nice work. I am about to chop the chems down anyday now maybe on more flush its on day 75 my spot is reeking time for a new filter.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn bro those look killer love the colors on em lil bit of everything in there,great job!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks very good Kid' Logic made these ? He gots skills !!! And you killed it nice work
there !!!

yes logic made these and so far they are very good i can't see the smoke not being good. i hope i can get pheno A to yeild better as it looks and smells killer.

Top Bottom