Plum Princess - Post your Plum runs lets compare

• Thread starter Budders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they didn't hermi they are just locked under a trellis cant take pics under the hps cause i dropped my camera and it only works in macro mode until i buy a new lens. im very happy with these so far. they have alot of resin coverage. i had soem high temps 90+ for a few days got a bit of fox tailing on one but the bag appeal will be crazy on her. from what i have seen so far im pretty sure anyone will be happy. Im on day 53 or 54. ill get soem pics up soon

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plum princess 60 days.

sorry... the best pics i could get as i dropped my camera and cant adjust anything on it. 1st pic is pheno 1 smells like strawberry pop tarts fres out the toaster. the last 2 are the one that looks alot like my gdp i had growing at 1st i thaught it was one i misplaced, they smell very close as well. this oen just has a slight chem funk to it. both these phenos are looking like 8-9 weeks. they will go to 65 days though. i will be able to get better dry nug shots.

this is a buddies grow he had heat issues as well as humidity like 90%. they both seem to have come out ok and will be getting another run to see how they do

DSC 0070
DSC 0071
DSC 0072

Latest posts

Top Bottom