Plumber's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Down with all that cept working on Saturday! And I was co planning bout workin to much ! Lol and yes I leArn something from everyone even if it’s what not to do. Chemdog x Brutus og on deck may need ya !
I'm in love with this strain. 9 months and still not tired of it. The hash has been a wake up call. I've got an oz of dried and curring bud and 2 ozs of small dried trim. New bags arrive tomorrow. Monday I'll buy some dry ice on the way home. Toco Tuesday should be a blur...

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

No planting today. Had to replace a tankless water heater in our rental. Cost $1000, busted my ass and no pay. Not happy but working hard on feeling better.

New hash bags arrived and I haven't even opened the box.

Jarred another couple ounces of bud pulled last week. Didn't clip any today and don't know when I'll get the chance. Sometime this week is my hope. It takes 9-10 days to dry and 2+ weeks in the jar.

Sill have a gram of hash. It should last me 2, maybe 3 hours🤣

The young bud I jarred a week ago is getting close. I'll make more hash Monday or Tuesday night, just depends on how beat up I feel. No day off this week and I'm old and tired.

Okay, took a few hits (few? more like 10 but who's counting?) drank a double shot and feeling better so marched up the hill and took a few pics
CM200223 154502008

CM200223 154429006

CM200223 154240001

I didn't bring the loupe. They're all close, 1-3 weeks most. I need a weekend off, harvest all, make a bunch of hash and retire🤣

So anyway, I need a flu shot
555415 401373319950796 82045143 n

a few more hits, several more doubles, a hot shower and a warm bed, all at same time!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

No planting today. Had to replace a tankless water heater in our rental. Cost $1000, busted my ass and no pay. Not happy but working hard on feeling better.

New hash bags arrived and I haven't even opened the box.

Jarred another couple ounces of bud pulled last week. Didn't clip any today and don't know when I'll get the chance. Sometime this week is my hope. It takes 9-10 days to dry and 2+ weeks in the jar.

Sill have a gram of hash. It should last me 2, maybe 3 hours🤣

The young bud I jarred a week ago is getting close. I'll make more hash Monday or Tuesday night, just depends on how beat up I feel. No day off this week and I'm old and tired.

Okay, took a few hits (few? more like 10 but who's counting?) drank a double shot and feeling better so marched up the hill and took a few pics
View attachment 944165
View attachment 944166
View attachment 944167
I didn't bring the loupe. They're all close, 1-3 weeks most. I need a weekend off, harvest all, make a bunch of hash and retire🤣

So anyway, I need a flu shot
View attachment 944170
a few more hits, several more doubles, a hot shower and a warm bed, all at same time!
Hey looking good man! Shakin' hash is exactly what I've been doing all weekend!
20200223 174359

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I have not seen hash for sale in a very long time. Its all BHO or pressed and $40 per round here as far as I know.

I dont get out much though. ;-)
Before they closed down all the illegal dispensaries I was getting it for $15-25 gm. Not like back in the 70's and that black Afgan primo for $10. I heard back then it was mixed with opium. I know it was made by hand. I love the finger hash I get when breaking up bud.

That was the shit. Never forget that taste.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What do you do with the finger hash. I just harvested the Blackberry and I have a few small balls of it. Does it need to dry? Does it go with the smoke in your pipe?

I usually crumble it and put a few small chunks on top of my weed. If you light it it will burn by itself. I let it start smoking real good blow it out and toke it right through the bong, or if sticky just scrape a bit on the edge of the bowl and do the same.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

cool u got the bags... what micron sizes u get, and are they 5 gallon?
Si. Pretty much the same as my old set. 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 73, 40 & 25. I'll only use the 220 work bag, 190, 120, 73 & 25. The 120 & 73 seem to give me the best mix and removes enough rufage.

Let's check 'em out
20200223 192254

5 gal, 8 bag, $25. Even if they only lastmea few runs it'll be worth it. I just need to be gentle. Yeah, that'll happen.

Srenots

Srenots

Si. Pretty much the same as my old set. 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 73, 40 & 25. I'll only use the 220 work bag, 190, 120, 73 & 25. The 120 & 73 seem to give me the best mix and removes enough rufage.

Let's check 'em out
View attachment 944198
5 gal, 8 bag, $25. Even if they only lastmea few runs it'll be worth it. I just need to be gentle. Yeah, that'll happen.
the 73 seems to be my fav, everytime, ur running dry ice ?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

the 73 seems to be my fav, everytime, ur running dry ice ?
Plan on dry ice, if I can squeeze some time in my schedule.

My last set cost $100+ 7 years ago. Been sitting in the garage knowing I've only got the 3 bags left. Thought what the hell and ran a batch with just ice and water. Been reading about using dry ice and can't wait.

My schedule is packed this week and the phone keeps ringing. Becoming popular. Should have raised my hourly rate, still at $75hr when the rest want $125 to show up at your door.

Yeah, that 73 micron has always been my fav but without a larger one between that and the 220 it wasn't as good as it could have been. Still got me toasted and what I gave away got good reviews.

I need to plant tomorrow so I'll be up early and try to get 2 dozen or more gophers in coco.

3 yrs ago I bought some GSC moon rocks and found a seed. It's still in the jar.
20200224 174458

Nice big healthy seed.
20200224 174636

Gonna save it for spring. Don't want to risk it until the weather is better.

I still have 11 plants to process so I'll be making hash for weeks and can't wait to taste the tincture from it.

I need to retire and just grow pot.😉

Top Bottom