aleYarok

aleYarok

figured id post these over here since the mpb forum doesnt get much love
MAJOR PROPS TO SUBCOOL on this strain.
this girl was grown in a 5gal pot of subcool's supersoil
smells like bubbalicous gum
sadly this pheno had to be chopped because of nanners
this is what she looks like at 43 days
dont mind the twisted leaves... those buds where chopped and hanging upside down for a couple hours before i got to photograph them.
anyways ill just let the photos do the rest of the talking.

Plushberry2 1
Plushberry2 3 1
Plushberry2 4 1
Plushberry2 5 1
Plushberry2 6 1
Plushberry2 7 1
Plushberry2 8 1
Plushberry2 9 1
Plushberry2 2 1
Plushberry2 1 1
F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been trying to get my hands on the Plushberry since it's release to no avail...one day maybe.
At any rate it sure looks like some fine smoke my friend, you did her justice.
FJ

aleYarok

aleYarok

I have been trying to get my hands on the Plushberry since it's release to no avail...one day maybe.
At any rate it sure looks like some fine smoke my friend, you did her justice.
FJ
i feel soooo blessed/lucky to have such great genetics on just a second grow. cali is great. went to the hemp expo in SF, met sub, bought a couple packs, his book, won a clone of JTR from msjill! got to chill with sub while he smoked me out with vortex and a13 bubble, got talking about black cherry soda then he disappears and reappears with a pack of "pink lady" i had no clue what it even was until hes like here is our new BCS TESTER!!!! i about lost it...
lol all i did was through her in a pot of sub's supersoil and give her water.
i know i sound like such a TGA advertising but he just makes it so damn easy to grow AAA pot, just read and listen to everything he says. this is just my second grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a pack of these beans. Hope i don't find any hermies in that shit. Hey fj, they got some of them at 1love wellness in sac. Hit them up bro.

V

vancerz

no shit? ill be getting some today if they still got them thanks RIVAL79

V

vancerz

thanks rival i swooped the last pack 1love said they would be getting more in tomorrow if anyone is looking.

P3171761
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome shit bro! I was suprised when i found them. Sub said they wouldn't hit da clubs til early summer. They have alot of the new packs there. They were doin 25% off when i got mine. I was stoked. I got a few more i wanna get soon. I seen that u got the apollo13 bx. That and the flav is on my list. Pm me bro.

aleYarok

aleYarok

awesome im glad this shit is getting around as its super bomb!!!
smell is really amazing, i cant wait to taste it after a good cure. sub has the best flavors of cannabis and he says this is his new favorite.

so i only popped 5 seeds.
got one male #5
one female with nanners #2
the other 3 are all looking amazing.
one of them should be just as pink by the end (but not as frosty as #2, but bigger yield)
the short fatty will prob be my keeper, best black cherry jam smell, best yield, best structure. the calyx inside are light pink (not magenta like #2 phenos) i really hope this color goes through the bud more as they mature.

oh btw i have
cheesequake and vortex from seed, no nanners.
jtr and jillybean from clone, no nanners.
so #2 is just a freak, sub's gear is solid.

the clubs dont have black dahlia and ace of spades yet do they?

R

robz

That looks dank! I'm grabbing me some from attitude. I personally love Subs gear. Been running my keeper pheno of Querkle for almost a year now. It's still my favorite smoke 10 strains later.

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

Thats wassup homey i had to get me some of sub's gear i got vortex, querkle, plush berry, and deep purple he is by far my favorite breeder. Along wit the ride we got some deadhead og from Cali Connection, jackpot royale from Alphakronik ,mendo montage from Gage Green , and the legendary LA Confidential. If there any information any of u guys could tell me about any of these strain please help a brother out. Cant wai to release these babe out the cage.

Over and out Piffy.

Top Bottom