Plushberry aka Pink Lady 60 days in flower...

• Thread starter Budzillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

I started 3 beans of TGA's Plushberry and this is the pheno I got. It smells of skittles fruity candy. Everyone calls it The Candy that smokes it. Tastes just like it smells!
Plushberry aka pink lady 60 days in flower

Budzillah

Budzillah

Thats a great suggestion! ^^ Still have seven beans to get a male. It would give the Plush the little extra kick that it needs.

E

el_tenador

Taste the colors of the rainbow, looks like a very tasty toke Budzillah. Great work. How'd you like the head on it?

sb805og101

sb805og101

Sounds tasty looks like shorter one is black cherry soda dom.and taller ones are spacequeen dom. Mostly c99 smell and flavor if its like skittles.did the taller herm on you ?i see nanners developing

Budzillah

Budzillah

el-tenador^^The high is kinda weak for me but my tolerance is sky high. U can feel the sativa in it. Its not a full blown knock out stone. Good for the afternoon. Tastes like it smells all they way thru the burn. I give it a 7 for the head.

sb805og101^^ Thankfully the nanas dont open. I still have yet to harvest a few to see if the pollen is viable. This happened to me when I grew Agent Org and Jilly Bean last year. The Deep Purple and Jack the ripper are the only ones that havent tried to self. I dont think its a hermie problem.

Budzillah

Budzillah

I thought the C99 smelled like pineapples? I just ordered Moscas C99bx hoping to find a pineaplle pheno. Have u ever grown C99? If so what was your experience.

dirk d

dirk d

my plushberry has nanners as well. they dont open and i didnt find any seeds but its just a pisser. My plush smells more of baby poo and the yield is pretty low. ran her twice so far. She got 1 more run with me before i decide to kill her off. on a positive note she does have very crystally buds.

Budzillah

Budzillah

This is my 3rd run with her. She produces well. I veg for 4 weeks. She gives me 4-6 oz a plant every time. Real hardy plant. The only complaint is that it lacks some kick for me.

D

Don007206

This is my 3rd run with her. She produces well. I veg for 4 weeks. She gives me 4-6 oz a plant every time. Real hardy plant. The only complaint is that it lacks some kick for me.
She looks aaa+

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice looking nug shots Budzilla, how long did you let them flower????
sorry it's not strong enough for ya.
hope mine come out as good as yours. i got like 5 or 6 of them in day 14 of flower, nice big healthy girls.
peace mogrow

Budzillah

Budzillah

Thanks! Hope yours turn out well for ya! She was chopped after 60 days in flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom