PLZ help a NEW-B with UC and equipment list

• Thread starter gadgetsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gadgetsmoke

Hello Farmers , IM starting my first go at this and could use some help. I have a equipment list here that will be purchased within the hour once i get your feedback.

Please tell me if he below equipment is at a good price or if im paying too much!

Also as you see i have a Growlab GL145L in the list which is 9'6 x 4'9 x 6'7, my question is would it be best to put a UC 8xl or 6xl, i want the 8xl but it just seems like the space will be tight in the grow lab length wise....

All feed back is welcomed and appreciated, hopefully i hear from TK, Jack, UCMENOW, Rollin or any of you badd ass farmers on this site....peaaace :help:

The price I was given for everything below was $4,400 with tax and shipping included.. is the price good, bad ,or ok??

Ordered: 2 LK1000-CM Lumatek 1000W Digital Ballast HPS/MH 120V/240V Dimmable & Multi-Watt - Common Plug
Ordered: 2 904520 Sun System Magnum XXXL 6" Air Cooled Reflector
Ordered: 1 VTX600 Vortex Powerfan - 6" 453 CFM
Ordered: 1 SW606 Sunleaves WindTunnel Inline Fan - 6" 409 CFM
Ordered: 1 ACAC12 Active Air Portable Air Conditioner
Ordered: 2 710114 ProGrip Ratchet Light Hanger
Ordered: 1 ND1100042 Nutradip Continuous Tri Meter pH/PPM/Temperature
Ordered: 1 DPC-7500Combo Powerbox DPC-7500 Combo
Ordered: 2 903084 240V "Standard" 20' Ballast Power Cord
Ordered: 1 736617 Duct Fan "Speedster" Speed Adjuster
Ordered: 1 716560 EcoPlus Large Display Thermometer / Hygrometer
Ordered: 1 HG202 Aqua Flakes A & B (together) - 5 Liters
Ordered: 1 HG600 Roots Excelurator - 250 ml
Ordered: 1 HG1101 Magic Green - 250 ml
Ordered: 1 MONDIG100 Humidity Dome 7"
Ordered: 1 CKTRAY Cut Tray 10" x 20"
Ordered: 1 AACH25 Active Aqua Chiller Refrigeration Unit - 1/4 HP
Ordered: 1 JSV4 Jump Start 4' Complete Light System
Ordered: 1 HG801 Bud-XL - 1 Liter
Ordered: 1 HG701 Multi Zen - 1 Liter
Ordered: 1 HG901 Top Booster - 1 Liter
Ordered: 1 HG1301 Algen Extract - 1 Liter
Ordered: 2 HX66785 Hortilux Super HPS EN Lamp - 1000W
Ordered: 1 GL145L GrowLab GL145L Portable Grow Room
Ordered: 1 701005 Phresh Filter 6" x 16" 400 CFM

Thanks!!!

sky high

sky high

I wouldn't go over 6 and I might look at rethinking it all and just doing 4. (you could buy the 6 and go with 4 or 6)

However you decided to go, I would try to get CC to make you one that has extensions to the mixer bucket so you can have that part of the system >>outside<< the grow tent if at all possible. It'll be a friggin JUNGLE in there as it is. Might as well maximize the grow area if you can do so.

good luck with yer grow

s h

G

gadgetsmoke

I wouldn't go over 6 and I might look at rethinking it all and just doing 4. (you could buy the 6 and go with 4 or 6)

However you decided to go, I would try to get CC to make you one that has extensions to the mixer bucket so you can have that part of the system >>outside<< the lpgrow tent if at all possible. It'll be a friggin JUNGLE in there as it is. Might as well maximize the grow area if you can do so.

good luck with yer grow

s h

Sky high, thanks for the advice bro! What you said makes perfect sense, I told the guys at CC my tent size and they said the 8xl, but I figured that would be too tight.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Honestly I do not know if thats a good price or not, I usually get to the counter before I evr know how much stuff is and then i just pay and still couldn't tell ya how much stuff is..plus I get crazy discounts..hehe

Why the two different 6" inlines? Vortec and Sunleaves both 6"

6 site in that tent, 8 will never make it to the end unless you flip this as little ones..

Tex

G

gadgetsmoke

Waddup TK, thanks for giving me your input, the reason i have two different fans was to save a lil $$$$.... the vortex is 452cfm, so i figured i would use that to cool the lights, and the Sunleaves is 400cfm and cheaper andd figured i would use that one to pull fresh air in...... bad idea? Hey TK what do you think about the 6xl13 in that tent( CC says 3x1000 for the 13 gallons, but could i get away with 2x1000? ) or should i just stick with the 6xl 8gallons? Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I will measure my 6 site footprint today for ya but on 40" centers it is goin to be real tight in a tent.

I would use all vortec fans although there is nothing wrong with sunleaves fans I still lean toward vortec, I have one that has been running for 7+ years constatnt duty...hard to beat that.

Tex

sky high

sky high

TK's right....and a decent handsaw is all ya need to customize this to fit your needs, gadget.

G

gadgetsmoke

Ok TK, vortex it is. Thanks for going out of your way to help me......:banana:

sky high

sky high

Pretty sure the Vortex fans have a 10 yr warranty

That alone is worth the extra scratch cus "shit happens".

As far as sawin'.... in a couple months yer gonna need a fuckin saw anyway!

s h

G

gadgetsmoke

True Dat! SH, you guys already have me going with the 6 site, whats your opinion on the 6xl or 6xl 13.......... Also think im going with the secret jardin DR300w, its 9'10 x 4'11 , a little bigger than the GL.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The regular 8 gallon 6 site one, not the 13 gallon version

Tex

Top Bottom