Plz help name this deficiency!

• Thread starter marcd455
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marcd455

marcd455

Auto strawberry cheesecake grown in coco with GH floranova nutes. She's about a week into flower and everything went to hell.....can someone please help me accurately diagnose this seemingly severe deficiency? Seems to be popping up on one of my non-auto mother plants also, completely different strain on ppposite side of veg room, any ideas?

Plz help name this deficiency
Plz help name this deficiency 2
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What have you fed it? Ph? Ec? Soil? Frequency of feeds and flushes?

Potassium is needed more so than N or P except in flowering(that can be argued though due to the fact cannabis is from what i understand a P Recycler) and mother plants need a balanced NPK. I would like to hear others chime in about the mother plant.

Im with aqua man a K def. It could simply be you flushed the K out of it.
I believe that K flushes way more readily from the soil than all the cations..

Not enough in the medium to begin with. Then you gotta look at genetics. The more sativa the less you feeding you want to give it(mild is the word here) back track what you all did. Post all that information and im sure you'll have the answer from someone on here

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

Disregard my previous comment. Thanks for the correction @Aqua Man and @Flexnerb! I posted my Mg def comment in a hurry earlier, obviously without giving it enough thought. Also not the first time I've confused K and Mg deficiencies unfortunately, ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom